Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else have games they want to play but can't?

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
i want to play Bioshock 2, Prototype, Darksiders 2, GTA5, and various other games for Months now but none of them work on my pc for one reason or another.

I want to cope with video games but the Universe doesn't even allow me that small pleasure.

I can't play games because I get super anxious whenever I start a new game

I like to play GTA online, but never found anyone who plays it with the incel community.

I wanna play ghost of tsushima but i am to poor to buy it

always wanted to try out music but never could since my walls are paperthin;i would get evicted if i attempted to play any instruments or did any type of production.

i want to play Bioshock 2, Prototype, Darksiders 2, GTA5, and various other games for Months now but none of them work on my pc for one reason or another.

I want to cope with video games but the Universe doesn't even allow me that small pleasure.
yes I tried playing sekiro but rage quited after being mogged 50 times in a row and cheated my way thru the rest of the game. still was fun

Get an Xbox One my nigga.

You can play all those games on it I’m relatively sure.

Also you’d probably get a great deal on them with game pass.

Get an Xbox One my nigga.

You can play all those games on it I’m relatively sure.

Also you’d probably get a great deal on them with game pass.
better to get better PC and pirate instead of paying (((Microsoft)))

im having fun with hardcore minecraft rn although i suck at it and have died a few times and lost my world

My enjoyment with vidya has diminished to the point that playing them is somewhat of a chore to do.

My enjoyment with vidya has diminished to the point that playing them is somewhat of a chore to do.
u need NoFap for a few years and everything will be enjoyable again
im having fun with hardcore minecraft rn although i suck at it and have died a few times and lost my world
brutal, do u do mdo

Yes, I want to play the game of life (not the board game).

Many online games.

Yes, but in the inverse scenario that you're in.

I've been gaming for most of my life. There are games that I still own (they are elusive games that no one really knows about, and since I've made threads on them on other parts of the web like on HardForums I won't mention them) that run in Windows 95. Can't play them even if I tried. I'm super savvy with technology, and I can never get said games running properly on my new Windows 10 PC.

I wanna okay but get bored from literally everything

yeah i want to play war games like arma or squad but i have no friends