Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone else have flashbacks from high school?

NoLifez

NoLifez

Banned
-
how you were a fucking loser in high school, all the chads mogged you and got to fuck all the girls.
:cryfeels::cryfeels:

same tbh ngl

Attention! [Serious] Tag Notice

• Jokes, puns, and off-topic comments are not permitted in any comment, parent or child.
  • Parent comments that aren't from the target group will be removed, along with their child replies.
  • Report comments that violate these rules.
Posts that have few relevant answers within the first hour, and posts that are not appropriate for the [Serious] tag will be removed. Consider doing an AMA request instead.

Thanks for your cooperation and enjoy the discussion!

I am a bot, and this action was performed automatically. Please contact the moderators of this subreddit if you have any questions or concerns.

I dropped out so I wouldn't have to deal with that crap anymore.

so like remembering yesterday 4 u?

I'm not having any luck with any of the girls, what makes you think i will later? smh
You ever see all those "I have risen up and finally got a social life" posts on forever alone type of places?

Thats what happens when a significant portion of the loner community is young.

At the end of highschool we make a book where everyone writes something about oneself etc. There will also be categories like Top 3 nerds, top 3 good looking. Guess what I'm nominated for...top 3 invisible.
Highschool really sucked, but mainly because the system and the teachers just suck. Girls are into older guys. Most of the guys aren't slayers, but they all heightmog me which definitely sucks.

NoSwear Since: November 1st, 2018

Ah but what I really wanted

I do not consider curses little boys use and ethnic slurs to be insults.

I can say crap, dork and chicken wuss all I want.

You ever see all those "I have risen up and finally got a social life" posts on forever alone type of places?

Thats what happens when a significant portion of the loner community is young.
his m0m just let him start using the computer a couple years ago br0

was so invisible i wouldn't even be on the top 3 invisible because nobody knew who i was
except when i threw a marker at this annoying jock
I was really disappointed when I heard about it. I always was a quiet kid, but I actually talk to people and everybody makes fun of me. I cannot be that invisible.
I just want school to be over and I hope I'll just be able to eradicate my memories. School always triggered my insecurities. The atmosphere is just so atrocious there.
I feel inadequate.

eternal suffering for weeb cucks

This thread was a fun read. Thanks for brightening up my shitty day XD!

HS is a blur to me, I remeber some random shit but nothing coherent enough to get flashback.

I barely remember anything from high school, it was just generally uneventful

Yes. I got "the guy with unreciprocated love of 3 generations" award on the obligated valentine party on my 2nd year

High school was a terrible time for me. Bullying happened all the time. I got water poured in my bag on my first day. :feelsbadman:

I’m just glad that
It is over.

I was really disappointed when I heard about it. I always was a quiet kid, but I actually talk to people and everybody makes fun of me. I cannot be that invisible.
I just want school to be over and I hope I'll just be able to eradicate my memories. School always triggered my insecurities. The atmosphere is just so atrocious there.
I feel inadequate.

In my end of school presentations they put my name down as "most likely to be alone in old age". I hope you can move past these high school memories, but personally, it's been 4 years since i left high school and I haven't forgotten my experiences, they have scarred me for ever. I think about bullying, about being ignored every single day.

I'm the same as you tbh, I tried my best to be polite/nice to people but they just kept mocking me constantly, because of being bullied in my early years at high school. They just wouldn't give me a second chance.

Luckily I went to 99% male high school , so I didn't had to watch young tight pussies kissing and fucking with everyone except me