Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have Elliot Rodger lips?

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
My lips are fat as fuck. I already have fucked up eyes so having fucked up lips making me look even more like a fish

Are you black?

nah mine are pretty thin ngl

My lips are fat as fuck. I already have fucked up eyes so having fucked up lips making me look even more like a fish
yes. I fucking hate my lips, no doubt my worst feature. I would easily be a 6 without them.

Yeah, pretty much. I really don't think it's that big of a deal. Lips are one of those features that having them fuller or thinner doesn't matter that much. I would even saying having medium or slightly fuller lips is better typically.

You can find plenty of prettyboys and other attractive people with big lips. What matters more is wide vs. narrow palate

yes it makes me more subhuman than I already am

mine look large because giant overbite

I’d say my lips look pretty normal tbh

you're coping hard here, the lips should be full, not thin, and actually the "fish" looking lips has nothing to do with it

Elliot Rodger just had bad shaped lips and general narrow mouth area due to his subhuman bone structure, and I'm pretty sure he got them from his mom (i.e Asian subhuman genes who would've guessed) since this is his father lips; mouth area

Images 25

almost as full but way better shape and wider in length

in fact, Elliot Rodger lips weren't even that full, they're slight full at best

compare him with Lachowski and some male models and you'll see that his lips are nothing special

Images 26

My lips are big and poorly shaped. I think shape/how it relates to your face has more of an effect than literal size tbh. my lips look like that cucumber from spongebob
aguJIBYnHtWxfOQ-800x450-noPad.jpg

Yeah, pretty much. I really don't think it's that big of a deal. Lips are one of those features that having them fuller or thinner doesn't matter that much. I would even saying having medium or slightly fuller lips is better typically.

You can find plenty of prettyboys and other attractive people with big lips. What matters more is wide vs. narrow palate
Agree. Meeks has big full lips as well.

My lips are thin yet with that "feminist fish mouth" shape. Nothing is worse than that aesthetic.

I have fat lips too. Over for us.

Yes, unfortunately.

Yes but that's only because of my BLACK ancestry, wh*Te boy.

I have big lips but with a narrow palate. Looks disgusting.

I put them in a jar of formaldehyde on my shelf.

Sometimes i hold them up whilst chanting, "Alas, poor Elliott, i knew him."