Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have daily anxiety?

S

SwordsmanAlt

Captain
★★★
It's been extremely exhausting to wake up and go to work when my brain is just thinking 'remember, you're only one fuck up away from being homeless on the street. Your parents can't take care of you, you have no friends. You're fucked.'

I make barely enough money to be comfortable, but nowhere near enough to max out on retirement. I still have student loan debt and now might have to think about getting another loan for a new car. The lack of a safety net just makes me feel like not getting out of bed and ending the pain through suicide. At least there the demons won't be able to find me. :feelscry:

I have phases of daily anxiety. Going through it now. Always related to work stress and always a downward spiral of avoiding everything just waiting for it to go away

Everyday man. Somedays I dont even want to wake up. The pressure is just crazy. I am literally just living, to live nothing else, there is nothing for me. No real family or friends to go too. I dont know why I exist. I wish I would just fall asleep forever, it would be a nice way to go out.

my dick size is stuck on my brain 24/7 even in my dreams i get nightmares there is no escape

I get anxious if I don’t have weed

Yes bro I worry about everything constantly even over little things

Don't buy a new car unless it is cheaper than repairing your current vehicle.
It is. Car is 18 years old, and repairs are going to be much more than the car itself. It would probably last longer, but only if someone is capable of really being a great mechanic and did it themselves. Even then, wear and tear on a 20 year old car is just a pain.

No,not that much.only when around foids

Yeah, I get anxious when I'm around people which is almost daily and thinking about the future and stuff gives me anxiety too.