Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else have body dysmorphia despite not being fat?

Arron

Arron

★★★
Although I am a little skinny fat (174cm / 56-58kg), I can’t fucking stand looking at myself in front of a mirror tbh. I purposely wear loose clothes and am genuinely terrified of being fat which is why I try not to eat unhealthy shit anymore. I think becoming fat is definitely among one of my greatest fears, no doubt.

I also wanna address I don’t dislike fat people, I just don’t like being fat myself cause I’ll go from a 1 to a 0.

Being fat sucks. Good job. You have a lot of space, at yours height you can be in 70kg range and not be fat.

I’ve been suffering from BDD since 14, for a long time I couldn’t even go outside because I was scared I’d see my shadow and it would make me look fat, and I also had to fix my hair every 2 seconds almost subconsciously. Yeah it sucks, i still have it and it doesn’t go away on its own.

I don't really view myself as fat, I view myself as too skinny. And by that I mean I need more muscle, women hate skinny and fat guys. Need to be lean but also have muscle to be actually attractive. I'm starting to understand why so many young guys start to take steroids, that's what women actually prefer and the results speak for themselves.

I’ve been suffering from BDD since 14, for a long time I couldn’t even go outside because I was scared I’d see my shadow and it would make me look fat, and I also had to fix my hair every 2 seconds almost subconsciously. Yeah it sucks, i still have it and it doesn’t go away on its own.
Same experience about the shadow thingy (and going outside). Unbelievable.

I don't really view myself as fat, I view myself as too skinny. And by that I mean I need more muscle, women hate skinny and fat guys. Need to be lean but also have muscle to be actually attractive. I'm starting to understand why so many young guys start to take steroids, that's what women actually prefer and the results speak for themselves.
I don't have muscles at all.

He's 58kg so he needs to get athletic not lose more weight
He said skinny fat. better diet gets rid of excess fat. Lifting mainly just adds muscle. And no gym for your face anyways.