Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else have become complete sociopath ?

RickyFitts

RickyFitts

Recruit
★★★★
for the next year im planning on getting revenge from a girl who ignored me and started dating chads. She is doing major on some 2 meme degrees that i dont even remember . Just around the final exams time i'll buy some email bomb service on somewhere i wont directly say so that she will fail her courses and lose her scholarship(hopefully). I wont even enjoy doing that but somehow ill feel satisfied. I guess wasnt like this before pubert but seeing that natural,sexual selection have been favoring the ruthless people(goodlooking as well) i see no reason being a good,nice person which in our age means being a docile cuck. At least this way i'll satisfy my rebellious and sadistic impulses and be somewhat content. I have enough patience to wait for the next years finals and i wont be forgetting doing that lol.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t say I’m a complete sociopath but I’m not as empathetic as I used to be

I'm only empathetic towards those who're empathetic to me. Those who are not empathetic to me, I hate violently.

no man
I have empathy
how do you even "become" a sociopath anyway lmao
isn't that a trait you're born with?

no man
I have empathy
nah i was pretty close to normal before puberty. However observing and trying to understand human behaviour gradually gained me half blackpill knowledge then i started putting my knowledge to practice. all happened gradually id say

Nah just always pissed off. I took a break from this site but the soy was too strong everywhere else. People get put off by the stuff I say now, but I've never been good at larping as a normie

i literally have 0 empathy for foids mainly due to the racepill. If racism is fine, sexism is too then

I have empathy for other incels

Im not a sociopath. Just incredibly self absorbed and 100% narcissistic

But that goes for most autists

I am just antisocial, i feel a lot of empathy to animals and children but not to adult people.

no man
I have empathy
It's called being a "secondary sociopath" where you are trained via circumstances to behave like a sociopath as a survival trait.