Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Anyone else have a shit profile?

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
Facially from the front, I can pass a 4/10, but from the profile I instantly go down to a 1/10. The first time I saw myself from the profile I had a panic attack and nearly threwup.

yea my orbitals are shit

I literally have no facial depth LOL!!!!!!!!!!! :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

I'm the opposite bro, have a good side profile, ogre tier frontal, frontal>side profile in terms of importance.

My side profile is apparently better than my frontal.

My profile is just as subhuman as my front.

Same here. I consider myself a 4/10, but when I took a pic of my side to see my jawline, it was horrible.

yes op, i share the same fate as you. i have a recessed chin and a hook nose, so its over for me if you look from the side.

Both side and profile

yes op, i share the same fate as you. i have a recessed chin and a hook nose, so its over for me if you look from the side.
I also have a hooked nose. I honestly think that if my nose were straight, then my profile would be slightly better, even with the recessed jawline.

I also have a hooked nose. I honestly think that if my nose were straight, then my profile would be slightly better, even with the recessed jawline.
the jaw is the law and is much more important than your nose when it comes to your looks. trust me, you would still look like shit

ACB926EA B26E 4516 977F AE7B92E0306E

this is even worse than me. It looks like my little brother and I feel like crying knowing how much pain is waiting for him as he grows up. I already bought him braces and took him to an orthodontist just so he wouldnt have to feel the pain i do for carrying our garbage genetics

I am facially a 1/10 at best

My profile is aids

My side profile does not even look like a human thanks to bimaxillary protrusion.

yes. my nose is fucked. and on top of that i have crooked teeth that bend inwards towards my mouth

I have too much submental fat so it looks like shit from the side ngl.