Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else have a semi blackpilled sex haver brother?

FuckTheFBI

FuckTheFBI

20 year old collegecel | Future officercel
★★★★★
I never want to talk to my gen x boomer minded parents because they always shove the blame on me and never take me seriously just like my mom when my step dad called my former manager to see if I was lying about being demoted or not and he believed them despite countless evidence I did follow directions at work and they told me to "suck it up" despite all the shitty things that happened at my old work.

My brother who is a sex haver and semi blackpilled actually understands me and he is really the only one in my family I love because he knows I work hard at work and I am not at fault being cucked by a retail manager and he understands why I can't get laid because foids are insanely greedy and spoiled creatures.

My half-brother is a mix of bluepilled and redpilled

mogs me as an only child that never had anyone IRL to vent about the blackpill with.

No, my siblings are either braincucked or foids.

No, my siblings are either braincucked or foids.
Brutal, I am so glad I don't have a sister.

Sistercels must be really on the verge of roping.

Brutal, I am so glad I don't have a sister.

Sistercels must be really on the verge of roping.
I'd like to behead them all, but hey, they are married and some of them are more than 10 years married. Their hypergamy is real, but at least, they maintain a good behaviour, by now. In videogame.

I never want to talk to my gen x boomer minded parents because they always shove the blame on me and never take me seriously just like my mom when my step dad called my former manager to see if I was lying about being demoted or not and he believed them despite countless evidence I did follow directions at work and they told me to "suck it up" despite all the shitty things that happened at my old work.

My brother who is a sex haver and semi blackpilled actually understands me and he is really the only one in my family I love because he knows I work hard at work and I am not at fault being cucked by a retail manager and he understands why I can't get laid because foids are insanely greedy and spoiled creatures.
No I have 4 sisters and 0 brothers.