Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have a punchable face

Garbage

Garbage

Banned
-
all my bullies said i have a very punchable face. What does this mean?

Soft, low T face with poor definition, and probobly some other ugly features thrown into mix, that make you look like a fag or smth.

Toast said:
Soft, low T face with poor definition, and probobly some other ugly features thrown into mix, that make you look like a fag or smth.

yes this make sense i am extremeley repulsive and weak looking

Your probably weak

I haven't been told so.

You're probably just ugly. I've gotten rid of my bullies by assaulting them, you should start doing it to. Beating the absoloute shit out of someone almost gives me a hard on.

I do. Currycels do by default. :'(

oilonthe-Rose said:
You're probably just ugly. I've gotten rid of my bullies by assaulting them, you should start doing it to. Beating the absoloute shit out of someone almost gives me a hard on.

im a small weak curry i couldnt even beat up a fly

Toast said:

A punchable face is by no means an ugly one, I've seen loads of 8s with one. Idk how to describe it but I think you know it when you see it.

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7S6IvCo7zo4[/video]

One of the most punchables faces I've seen