Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else have a piss bucket in their room?

L

LifeMaxxer

Banned
-
I just dump it out when it starts to stink. 100% better than going back and forth to the toilet. And when I use piss bottles I miss the tiny hole or it overfills and spills.

This is the same guy who argued with me about how nofap is a legit form of self improvement:feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine deciding it's time to get your life back on track and improve your mental health and quality of life and your solution is "I should stop touching my dick" instead of "I should get rid of the gigantic fucking bucket of rancid human waste laying on the floor in my bedroom":lul:

I used to do that when I was a NEET living with my narcissistic piece of shit family. To get to toilet I had to cross the living room and I would always be attacked and ciriticized for some random shit. So I did it to avoid getting in contact with them,Also I would dump the piss bottle from the balcony LOL

I have a shit bucket, get on my level.

LifeMaxxer

I used to do that when I was a NEET living with my narcissistic piece of shit family. To get to toilet I had to cross the living room and I would always be attacked and ciriticized for some random shit. So I did it to avoid getting in contact with them,Also I would dump the piss bottle from the balcony LOL
blech, mane, thats foul

Where the fuck did drinking piss come into the equation:lul::lul:

This is the same guy who argued with me about how nofap is a legit form of self improvement:feelskek::feelskek:

Imagine deciding it's time to get your life back on track and improve your mental health and quality of life and your solution is "I should stop touching my dick" instead of "I should get rid of the gigantic fucking bucket of rancid human waste laying on the floor in my bedroom":lul:
Really? Total XD, holy shit

btw, what do you think about nofap? I, personally - it works kinda strange. Somebody reports that it really makes life better, somebody goes AHHHHHHH I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MASTURBATION. So.. it works, but works different in random specimens?

people can, and will larp, i suppose.. Cant trust anything on the internet nowadays) What we have done...

If I dumped that much over a balcony, I'd get charged for a endangerment crime

It adds some levity to my otherwise serious/dull nature, haha.
Yeah, and i am supposed to compete with likes of this native english speaker that gets new words almost every sentence. Gorgious! Excuisite! I dont like it! It makes me feel stupid!

So i should become better in english just to flex around with fancy words. Yeah... dungeoncockroach rejoin the damn chat

btw, how do you think about nofap? I, personally - it works kinda strange. Somebody reports that it really makes life better, somebody goes AHHHHHHH I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MASTURBATION. So.. it works, but works different in random specimens?

people can, and will larp, i suppose.. Cant trust anything on the internet nowadays) What we have done...
I strongly condemn all cope cults

All credible evidence suggests that there are no tangible benefits of nofap outside the range of things that actually involve your penis (libido, erectile dysfunction, sexual performance, etc)

Otherwise it's just a placebo effect where people meme themselves into believing that it makes them feel happier and more energized and higher IQ because that's what they read other nofap cultists saying online. Nobody would ever independently come to the conclusion that fapping is like doing black tar heroin based on their own lived experience or any kind of rational analysis. They just become mentally ill after reading too many memes on the internet

Nothing I can do about that, haha. All I have is words - not much else, yes.

I'm probably never going to join chat again.
Dont make me mad with your flashy skillset, americanski!

well.. dont actually like having anything, but a good vocabulary? Where did you get it? Thou are better than majority of locals

I strongly condemn all cope cults

All credible evidence suggests that there are no tangible benefits of nofap outside the range of things that actually involve your penis (libido, erectile dysfunction, sexual performance, etc)

Otherwise it's just a placebo effect where people meme themselves into believing that it makes them feel happier and more energized and higher IQ because that's what they read other nofap cultists saying online. Nobody would ever independently come to the conclusion that fapping is like doing black tar heroin based on their own lived experience or any kind of rational analysis. They just become mentally ill after reading too many memes on the internet
Hmmm hmmm... looks pretty solid, ill take it

I believe you. Thank you for complex explanation, shii

Why shii410, by the way?

btw, what do you think about nofap? I, personally - it works kinda strange. Somebody reports that it really makes life better, somebody goes AHHHHHHH I CANT LIVE WITHOUT MASTURBATION. So.. it works, but works different in random specimens?

Nofap is real. You just need to go a while without jacking off to feel better. Like a week is enough for most people. A month is when mostly everyone feels a difference. Just experiment yourself. It’s easier to not jack off than it is to masturbate

Always had a proclivity for the Humanities subjects (English, History, Geography, R.E) - much good that has done for me.
So much good that you are on incel site making some russian mad with your english skills and dont know jack shit about history!

Get in chat, puta ultimata, you will use your skills on something better than rotting... maybe

Nofap is real. You just need to go a while without jacking off to feel better. Like a week is enough for most people. A month is when mostly everyone feels a difference. Just experiment yourself. It’s easier to not jack off than it is to masturbate
Nah, i think that mister shii is legit here, sorry

You just can’t stop cooming for a week. You saying this is the same as normies saying incels are fake. If hundreds of thousands of people are saying something is true from their experience then why wouldn’t it be. “Muh jew science and studies say it’s falso so then it’s definitely false” - :soy: :soy:

You just can’t stop cooming for a week. You saying this is the same as normies saying incels are fake. If hundreds of thousands of people are saying something is true from their experience then why wouldn’t it be. “Muh jew science and studies say it’s falso so then it’s definitely false” - :soy: :soy:
You would be a good fit in the Church of Scientology

It’s literally the same line of argument that they use for everything :feelskek:

You would be a good fit in the Church of Scientology

It’s literally the same line of argument that they use for everything :feelskek:
How dare you sully my piss bucket thread with your vile slander of nofap, jew!

The piss and sh*t bucket shortcut makes life easier. Numerous trips to the bathroom as a NEET gets aggravating.

I should get rid of the gigantic fucking bucket of rancid human waste laying on the floor in my bedroom":lul:
i remember doing that by flinging a plastic bag of shit outside my window

long time ago though

No, but I have a bottle of whiskey and a couple containers of edibles.