Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anyone else have a misdiagnosis and hate doctors now?

curryceldesi

curryceldesi

Officer
I got misdiagnosed when i tore my damn achilles tendon those fucking retard doctors didnt do shit for 4 months until i got an mri and the surgery still failed fuck society and i hate being an ethnic i am useless currycel man this achilles shit happened in 2019 and im still in chronic pain from this its so over for me can never run or do real exercise again because of how long it took for them to do surgery on the torn tendon everything is a cope and im running out of options

It was...late.

Make they pay.

I got misdiagnosed when i tore my damn achilles tendon those fucking retard doctors didnt do shit for 4 months until i got an mri and the surgery still failed fuck society and i hate being an ethnic i am useless currycel man this achilles shit happened in 2019 and im still in chronic pain from this its so over for me can never run or do real exercise again because of how long it took for them to do surgery on the torn tendon everything is a cope and im running out of options
Yes they suck

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back