Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else have a low iq but did well in schooll?

Currycel1524

Currycel1524

grubcel
-
In school I always had exceptional grades and test scores (not that it mattered). When it comes to real life though, my iq feels like it is under 90. I act like a braindead monkey not able to comprehend simple things in my job or life. As another brocel said it is a fate worse than death.

I always struggled in school.

I struggle in anything related to intellect because I have nigger genetics.

it's over

The thing about school is that it's all memorization. Any dumb idiot can do well in school if they work hard and memorize stupid facts. But in the real world, you actually need to be smart, emotionally intelligent, and of course have height, to move up the corporate ladder,

I struggle in anything related to intellect because I have nigger genetics.

I'm aware.

0092-001.png

0092-002.png

The modERn school system isn’t based on intelligence, it’s based on memorisation.

So it’s not surprising that there are many low iq people who excel in academic achievements.

Despite having low iq, they achieved good grades/results because of supERior memory

The thing about school is that it's all memorization. Any dumb idiot can do well in school if they work hard and memorize stupid facts. But in the real world, you actually need to be smart, emotionally intelligent, and of course have height, to move up the corporate ladder,

Exactly.

This is why it's ovER for me

In school I always had exceptional grades and test scores (not that it mattered). When it comes to real life though, my iq feels like it is under 90. I act like a braindead monkey not able to comprehend simple things in my job or life. As another brocel said it is a fate worse than death.
Classic sperg trait tbh

You don't need intelligence to do well in school unless you're majoring in something like engineering. It's all rote memorization and cheating.