Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else have a list of funeral homes near where they live?

• Thread starter Deleted member 27161
  • Start date
Deleted member 27161

Deleted member 27161

Death Awaits
-
Cool to see where my body will temporary be when I rope

Such thoughts require 100 or more skill points in edgefaggotry

I'm sorry, you may be alone in that class specialization

Such thoughts require 100 or more skill points in edgefaggotry

I'm sorry, you may be alone in that class specialization
Stfu you old faggot
:feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:
THE TRUE HONKLER
Aren't you 15:feelsclown:

You want to 'see' where your body will be after you die.
You know how retarded that sounds?
Your reading comprehension is retarded.

I don't mean afterlife shit, I think of death a lot, and look at where I'll likely end up when I die, as in funeral home, cemetery etc.

:feelshehe: Wastle Disposal Services

Let's crack open a cold one bro

I find death more interesting than life tbh

JFL at this edgefaggot, kill yourself already then

"Life is so boring and uninteresting am I right?" :soy:

Guys like you cope with this kind of shit, instead of actually trying to create a life for yourself you cope by trying to "feel cool" like you're "so dark" :feelskek:, and if you'd just listen to yourself speak you know what you're saying is false, you'd already have killed yourself to "see whats next" if you were so interested in death, why don't you just start your isekai already, I'm sure you are the protagonist in that one

Life is 100%, no, 1000% more interesting than death

Last edited:
JFL at this edgefaggot, kill yourself already then

"Life is so boring and uninteresting am I right?" :soy:

Guys like you cope with this kind of shit, instead of actually trying to create a life for yourself you cope by trying to "feel cool" like you're "so dark" :feelskek:, and if you'd just listen to yourself speak you know what you're saying is false, you'd already have killed yourself to "see whats next" if you were so interested in death, why don't you just start your isekai already, I'm sure you are the protagonist in that one

Life is 100%, no, 1000% more interesting than death
I'm not interested in "what's next" after death. When did I mention anything about an afterlife? For someone who acts so smart on this forum your reading comprehension is very poor.
Maybe to you it is, but not everyone has the same view, you bitter old fart. You don't know a single thing about me nor will you ever, stick to watching anime and Keep it pushin

Last edited:
Your reading comprehension is retarded.
as in funeral home, cemetery etc.

@PPEcel

Can't quote your reply for some reason
"Cool to see where my body will temporary be when I rope."

If you don't know much about how your corpse is handled and such after you die, than I don't expect you to understand.

Last edited:
You don't know a single thing about me nor will you ever
This was just random, you sound like you are speaking to your deadbeat dad that left you :feelskek:, why would anyone want to know "a single thing" about you or anyone else on this forum?

Pair this up with how many times you've called me an old man and its clear you have daddy issues or something lol

I'm not interested in "what's next" after death. When did I mention anything about an afterlife?

Oh so you are retarded then, maybe I made too many assumptions about you lol, you are ironically saying that literally just dying and the process of handling your body, is more interesting than life............. how retarded can one person be?

The ONLY thing interesting about death is the question of "is there an afterlife", every other aspect of death is just "nothingness", but yeah keep up the emo kid cope, I'm sure it will make you feel so special

I guarantee you get in a life or death situation right now you'll be crying like a bitch JFL (enough with this poser shit)

Imagine coming to a forum of losers to try and have your "cool persona", the best purpose of an incel forum is getting advice from those who are financially successful, that's it, you are here for the wrong reasons

If you don't know much about how your corpse is handled and such after you die, than I don't expect you to understand.

If you worked in a morgue or something this would make sense but you are clearly just some edgy teen with too much time on your hands to google search stuff

Next thing you are going to be saying - "Have you ever really looked at a dead body, I mean REALLY LOOKED :cool:"

This was just random, you sound like you are speaking to your deadbeat dad that left you :feelskek:, why would anyone want to know "a single thing" about you or anyone else on this forum?

Pair this up with how many times you've called me an old man and its clear you have daddy issues or something lol

Oh so you are retarded then, maybe I made too many assumptions about you lol, you are ironically saying that literally just dying and the process of handling your body, is more interesting than life............. how retarded can one person be?

The ONLY thing interesting about death is the question of "is there an afterlife", every other aspect of death is just "nothingness", but yeah keep up the emo kid cope, I'm sure it will make you feel so special

I guarantee you get in a life or death situation right now you'll be crying like a bitch JFL (enough with this poser shit)

Imagine coming to a forum of losers to try and have your "cool persona", the best purpose of an incel forum is getting advice from those who are financially successful, that's it, you are here for the wrong reasons

If you worked in a morgue or something this would make sense but you are clearly just some edgy teen with too much time on your hands to google search stuff

Next thing you are going to be saying - "Have you ever really looked at a dead body, I mean REALLY LOOKED :cool:"
Imagine coming to a forum of losers and trying to act like your the smartest person above all. I'm not playing a persona I'm being me. You don't know nothing bout me yet assume how I'd act in a life or death situation, jfl keep up with your superiority complex. I come here to vent for the most part, if you don't like it then put me on your ignore list you bitch ass nigga.

He posted it in the wrong forum instead of general or sewers he put it in inceldom big whoop. I don't find him to be edge faggotery tbh that's more "Heil Hinklers" style. You've made plenty of posts which seemed retarded to others but in your mind was a good idea or high IQ aswell, so cut the guy some slack.

You've made plenty of posts which seemed retarded to others but in your mind was a good idea or high IQ aswell, so cut the guy some slack.

1. Saying "plenty" doesn't mean anything

2. The kind of users thinking its "retarded" is what matters

3. I didn't think it was a "good idea" or "high IQ", its just something I thought about and actually believe, and there's a clear and obvious difference between posts like that, and just weird random shit that is an obvious edgefag post

I'd bet my left arm this guy is NEVER going to kill himself, but here he is posting:

He's a poser

4. To make things worse, it was just some low effort one line post, so this entire thread is just to attention whore for responses because he's bored and/or lonely, and right now I'm contributing to that, so this is my last response, I'm putting this thread on mute

1. Saying "plenty" doesn't mean anything

2. The kind of users thinking its "retarded" is what matters

3. I didn't think it was a "good idea" or "high IQ", its just something I thought about and actually believe, and there's a clear and obvious difference between posts like that, and just weird random shit that is an obvious edgefag post

I'd bet my left arm this guy is NEVER going to kill himself, but here he is posting:

He's a poser

4. To make things worse, it was just some low effort one line post, so this entire thread is just to attention whore for responses because he's bored and/or lonely, and right now I'm contributing to that, so this is my last response, I'm putting this thread on mute
Your the one viewing my thread you fucking goof, keep up with your superiority complex. You're the type to talk all this mess online, then walk around with your head down when you go outside. Like I said earlier keep it fucking pushing with your scary ass.

Y'all hate the thread but still here viewing jfl :feelskek:,
Is someone holding a strap to your fucking head? Jfl