Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have a fetish for women with thick wrists?

Of Manlets and Men

Of Manlets and Men

I want wrists as big as Mileena's
★★★★
I'm not talking about fatties - hell no - I'm talking about athletic women with strong wrists and forearms (examples below). I guess I developed that fetish because my own wrists are thin and there's something alluring about women who have bigger wrists than me but are still archetypically "hot."

The brown-skinned hapa Stacy who used to work in the office next to mine always wore a white blouse (to show off the darkness of her tan) with the sleeves rolled up to show off her muscular forearms, and bracelets covering the thinnest parts of her wrists to make them look thicker. Even though I know it's crazy, I'd sometimes think she was doing that just to tease me.

Whiteblouse1Girl red1Michele1

i used to have kind of a fit girl fetish. have no idea why in hindsight.

No.
That's for cucks who want to get dominated by strong independent women.

bitch ass foids mogs me :feelsrope:

What?

That's a very oddly specific thing to focus on ngl.

Not really, as their hands tend to be more veiny. However, I do love women with PSL tier jaws, as I am a jawcel myself. Gotta correct the genetic imbalance.

Whatever turns you on, OP. I’ve never thought much about wrists myself though.

no but i like young looking nice soft hands.

That's my biggest fetish. I have a thing for athletic girls with strong jawline and high cheekbones

Thats kinda gay