Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else have a fetish for tall girls?

• Thread starter Deleted member 4999
  • Start date
Deleted member 4999

Deleted member 4999

‏‏‎ ‎
-
Just imagining what your kids would look like is enough for me tbh

Yea i suppose i do a bit
76be18f3c9f5d7b4754492d373a409ac

I have a fetish for any girl, as long as she is alive, born female, and unrelated to me tbh

No foid should be physically superior to a man, so no

They are all chadsexuals

I have a fetish for hair buns

no but i still would

Improving the gene pool is not a fetish.

Cucktear if you give me a tall Amazonian gf

Always had the fantasy of going to a dance with a girl that is taller than me and my head is just mashed into her boobs the whole dance

I have a fetish for any girl, as long as she is alive, born female, and unrelated to me tbh
This is me for the most part. I would say most part because can be alive, born female, not related to me, but the one thing I don't have a fan of is a female with hair on her face.
I know that's some biological problem, but that's one fetish that's not for me.

By that point, I might as well be gay and make out with Barry from Resident Evil or something.
And I just made myself sick with that image.

Yes, but they would rather fuck a dog than me

My ideal height for woman is my height or taller tbh

Used to have a hardcore fetish for them now i only like short girls (5’1 5’2 5’3 etc)

By that point, I might as well be gay and make out with Barry from Resident Evil or something.
And I just made myself sick with that image.
Im an RE fan. Thats a weird image you just gave me

Im an RE fan. Thats a weird image you just gave me
Was the first person I could think with facial hair. Not sure why. I tend to not remember many people with facial hair.
RE fan too though.

Kinda, but it's sort of a secondary thing. It's actually really brutal tbh, I want to be strength mogged by a female, yet there are very few who could, and probably none if I consistently did strength training and wasn't a rotter.

Not that any of this matters though, as it's like asking me which supermodel I'd prefer, when I would've accepted just about any female who wasn't obese.
They are all chadsexuals
they would rather fuck a dog than me

Not at all tbh

I want to make slayer sons

Afaik kids height is mostly the dad, as long as the foid is average then they're usually gonna be as tall as you

Fuck yeah, tall girls are beautiful. By tall I mean 6ft and up.