Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious anyone else have a dorsal hump

carticel

carticel

Meeting someone at a charity do!
-
a bump in your nose

god i wish i had a gun, id shoot my nose right off. it would be so fucking satisfying ngl, cuz its bony asf.
god its so over my nose is exactly like this so fucking deformed holy shit

Mine is big af and asymmetrical but not sure if humped

Yes since kike

yes.... I was really self aware of it
I had a rhinoseptoplasty (nose job + deviated septum correction) when I was younger, but the plastic surgeon fucking botched my nose. It's crooked and it looks weird. It looks worse than before. I was young and the surgery was covered by insurance, but I deeply regret going under the knife.

Can’t relate, am rice

Yes since kike
It was over for kikes ever since Jesus got crucified.
That can happen if yoy breathe your mouth a lot I guess, weird that I don't have it.

It was over for kikes ever since Jesus got crucified.
That can happen if yoy breathe your mouth a lot I guess, weird that I don't have it.
Im not a mouth breather, just have a crooked nose

yes.... I was really self aware of it
I had a rhinoseptoplasty (nose job + deviated septum correction) when I was younger, but the plastic surgeon fucking botched my nose. It's crooked and it looks weird. It looks worse than before. I was young and the surgery was covered by insurance, but I deeply regret going under the knife.
brootal man

brootal man
It never began for me
Also have a terrible eye area (bug eyes) and a fucked up jaw (braces can't fix it, I need orthognathic surgery)
I can't think of a single redeemable quality about my face
It's truly over :feelsrope:

a bump in your nose

god i wish i had a gun, id shoot my nose right off. it would be so fucking satisfying ngl, cuz its bony asf.
View attachment 206894god its so over my nose is exactly like this so fucking deformed holy shit
I think a dorsal hump is high-t, but it can make the face look unbalanced and unpleasing to the eye without an equally strong chin.

Last edited:
I have nigger nose

Because im nigger
:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: