Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else hates children and feels like beating them

Incel Constantine

Incel Constantine

Banned
-
[UWSL][UWSL] [/UWSL][UWSL]Every time I see children crying I want to beat them, throw their heads on the floor and step on them.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Mainly girls.[/UWSL] [UWSL]In the video game. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

IT bait. Good morning I hate feminists.:feelsLSD:

[UWSL][UWSL]Good thing I won't have children if I would not hit until death is that in the video game. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

based. I don't like em either but don't feel need to beat them though. Thankfully my area doesn't have too many.
[UWSL] [UWSL]Every time I see children crying I want to beat them, throw their heads on the floor and step on them.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Mainly girls.[/UWSL] [UWSL]In the video game. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

IT bait. Good morning I hate feminists.:feelsLSD:

[UWSL][UWSL]Good thing I won't have children if I would not hit until death is that in the video game. [/UWSL][/UWSL]

Suspicious user

View: https://youtu.be/VLTfoDrwDnM

BASED THREAD
FINALLY SOMEONE WHO HATES THEM IM SICK OF THESE FAGGOT CUCKSERVATIVES EVERYWHERE AND THEIR BOOMER GAY ASS QANON “MUH BABIES DONT MURDER AND GROOM MUH BABIES:soy::soy::soy::soy:” BS IM SICK OF THESE FETUS LOVING BOOMER ASS FUCKS GO COOM ALL OVER YOUR ABORTED FETUS NIGGA AND POST IT ON BOOMERBOOK FOR YOUR CHRISTCUCK FRIENDS TO JERK OFF TO YOU TRADCUCKS:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I DESPISE THESE LOUD OBNOXIOUS CUNTS MORE THAN I DESPISE FOIDS AND FAGGOTS THEY MAKE MY BLOOD BOIL I WANT TO BEHEAD THESE LITTLE FAGGOTS AND SEE FOR HOW LONG THEIR SEVERED HEAD CAN KEEP SCREAMING (ALL IN A VIDEO GAME):society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:

i hate them because they are too loud for my autist ears. when i was a child ididnt shriek loud, fucking nt baby gremlin