Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel anyone else hate young foids in healthcare?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
fuck this shit. happened to me alot in the last year. those foids are only getting younger... also im getting older (23yo).
i hate needing to give medical papers about me to a 20s foid in the secretariat. i hate letting a young foid stab me for blood. i hate ALL OF THEM. the pysical therapists. nurses. pharma shop workers.

what kind of messed up world are we living in? we are getting stuff writing in our medical record by whores who gets gangbanged by 3 chads every night. ffs.

they are always so arrogant. like they above you. fucking WHORES.

FOIDS CANT DO ANYTHING IMPORTANT. at LEAST wait to be 40yo .

Its ironic that they’re literally all fat af where i live

The only thing I hate about foid in healthcare is them being overall worse in terms of capabilities than their male counterpart.

I just see them everywhere. I don't understand.

women doctors are so ass

It is truly infuriating and emasculating.

Its ironic that they’re literally all fat af where i live
Same, they're either fat af or old af. Wish they were young and good looking tbh.

I hate all women involved in healthcare. From receptionists to doctors, I hate their cold, flippant attitude. I fucking hate it how when they're talking to me, they're not looking at my face but at their fucking computer screen or chart. I may be an ugly manlet but I'm worthy of some respect, bitch, I'm fucking human looking for health care.

I hate their cold, flippant attitude. I fucking hate it how when they're talking to me, they're not looking at my face but at their fucking computer screen or chart.
this

Specifically request for male doctor/Gp crew.

Foids in healthcare are the most stuck up dog fucking cunts I have ever met and they treat me like shit but when a tall good looking man is waiting in the waiting room they are nice as pie to him so fuck those filthy whores.

Same, they're either fat af or old af. Wish they were young and good looking tbh.

No, having to tell a young and good looking foid all the details of my medical issues would be extremely awkward.

I would rather femoid medical professionals be old and ugly.

I have met foid doctors who were ass, but my experiences were mostly good tbh.

Overall I am neutral about this.

No, having to tell a young and good looking foid all the details of my medical issues would be extremely awkward.

I would rather femoid medical professionals be old and ugly.
IQ’s me

I hate foids in general tbh

The medical profession went to shit the moment females were shoed in via quotas. Notice how poorly medical institutions are ran, and how they are always an hour behind on appointments.

The medical profession went to shit the moment females were shoed in via quotas. Notice how poorly medical institutions are ran, and how they are always an hour behind on appointments.
They should not be allowed into such sensitive areas like medication prescription, surgery or medical treatment. It's too risky, and the patient deserves the best chances of survival and recovery.

They should suck my dick
full

They should not be allowed into such sensitive areas like medication prescription, surgery or medical treatment. It's too risky, and the patient deserves the best chances of survival and recovery.
They can't even take blood without stabbing the patient. I once had a landwhale mock me for not being vascular. A LANDWHALE

They can't even take blood without stabbing the patient. I once had a landwhale mock me for not being vascular. A LANDWHALE
A medical "professional" should be able to identify veins correctly, and lol at the expectation for men to be muscly chads with bulging veins

Foids in health care tend to virtue signal a lot even by foid standards. "TeeHee, look at what a good person I am, helping others!"

Bitch, please. You're doing your job for the money just like I'm doing mine.

I had some terrible experiences with emergency care ones around 7 years ago. They treated me like a circus freak who was below them. But my last couple of visits to the dentist have gone alright. Last time I went there was this Asian foid and white stacey doing my teeth. I could tell the Asian foid liked me a lot more than the white foid. Not surprising.

I never cared about that honestly,most foid nurses here wear hijab and easily get jobs in hospitals thanks to their parents being a good boy of AKP and current president.

they are always so arrogant. like they above you. fucking WHORES.
that's why i wanna be a nurse . i am high IQ forn them , ogreGymmaxxed and just to annoy them and piss them off and show them how stupid they are and inferior using my low inhibitions
+ plus i am more emphatic and humble then all of them , so yeah sick people + incels needs someone like me in the healthcare NGL