Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else hate the slavic accent when slavwhores speak english?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
I don't mind the men, because, it doesn't sound bad. But the slavic accent sucks when a slavwhore speaks English. Maybe it's because, of their whore stereotype, but I fucking hate slavwhores.

Slavs are the white niggers.

I hate slavic (specifically russian) english accent with passion. But honestly I can't think of any ESL accent that doesn't make me cringe. All of them sound bad but not equally. German english might be one of few listenable ones

I hate slavic (specifically russian) english accent with passion. But honestly I can't think of any ESL accent that doesn't make me cringe. All of them sound bad but not equally. German english might be one of few listenable ones
Agree. Germans can never loose. But I don't find slavic men's accent annoying. Just the women

Foids with that accent sound like whores specially Polish dunno why. It kinda turns me on :ahegao:

But I don't find slavic men's accent annoying. Just the women
I hate all of them, foids just in general tend to sound more annoying, and I can't stand some american english accents especially from foids (vocal fry, some quirks of american english melodics and such)

Foids with that accent sound like whores specially Polish dunno why. It kinda turns me on :ahegao:
Yes, that's what kills my attraction. Slavwhores are one the best looking, but they're giga whores and I hate that.

Agree. Germans can never loose. But I don't find slavic men's accent annoying. Just the women
Germans represent the history of continous failure. They have become the bitches of other whites.