Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else hate the “help the weak/ help women “ idea?

S

Shinitai

Recruit
★★★
It’s just such a bullshit theory, the dead wood should be broken off not kept alive

why would I save a foid who would gladly push me into acid

Idc, where was my help when I was a kid and ostracized at school and neglected at home. Pure virtue signaling as usual.

I stand by "Help the weak" because I am a weak person. But women shouldn't be helped.

u cannot fix broken women

You're only helping the weak because of a universal concept created by a the majority. Kindness. A pure ego that seeks universal validation. Why do you think women like to fake being so nice?. Everything is inherently selfish. Everything is based on transaction. The only thing that can be changed is the value of the very same thing being exchanged. Even minor things like "feelings". You're not helping the weak because you're a good person. You're helping the weak because you think that makes you a good person and being a good person is something "admirable" or desirable.

But back to the op question. There's no question about it. Weeding the weak is natural and healthy for a better future generation and "others". But you see the keyword is others. And caring about others. Especially if their problems can only be solved by shitting on you is simply extremely cucked. So fuck no. I'd rather stay a burden for the strong and their self destructive morality.