Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anyone else hate the daily double-standards?

• Thread starter Blackpilled-cel
  • Start date
Blackpilled-cel

Blackpilled-cel

Christmas avi mogging all non-christmascels
-
A mother´s Little Girl runs to a random chad. ´Oh, sorry, teheee, she is a wild one. :) ´Oh, I see that, she is gorgeous already.´ ´Omg, thank you so much :)´. The chad can ever lift the Little Girl up. Woemn, Girls, mothers LOVE handsome men. Handsome men can never be evil men.

Meanwhile an ugly male. ´EWW, you creep, stay away from my daughter or you WILL be arrested.´

Handsome male and female cashier: Tehee, have a nice day :)))
Ugly male and female cashier: (Silence, no have a nice day and she just puts the Money down so she doesn´t have to touch your subhuman Hand)

Handsome men Walking through the night: Damn, I really want him to Approach me and ask me for y phone number :))
Ugly man Walking through the night: Please don´t let me get raped tonight, god.

Handsome guy doing a class presentation: Literally all Girls AND female teacher: Very good, haha, he´s such a good Speaker :))
Ugly guy doing a class presentation: Ugh, when is ths over?

A handsome man being confident: You´re a real Alpha male, cutie ;)
An ugly man being confident: Ugh, creep.

And then women expect us to ´´just be ourselves, just Approach, women are normal People´ when you get rejected before you even open your mouth.

Yeah, no thank you, I will not Approach women because they give me the disgust look even if I don´t give a shit about them nd just want to do a Project with them and they already hate my subhuman Body, just hahaha. I never think badly about women and they assume I am a creep by looking at my face, lol.

Chad uses you as a literal whole to ejaculate in and thinks you´re just some other Girl he fucks and women absolutely love it :))))

I love the blackpill. All the disgusted stares when I went through my redpilled Phase where I gymmaxxed, looksmaxxed, everythingmaxxed and women were still repulsed by my genetics while chad could not shower for days and still sleep with prime females.

The blackpill is everywhere. People like me are not meant to be loved by a woman. Only high t abusive chads.

it become so part of our life that we dont even realize it anymore

The sky is blue

A mother´s Little Girl runs to a random chad. ´Oh, sorry, teheee, she is a wild one. :) ´Oh, I see that, she is gorgeous already.´ ´Omg, thank you so much :)´. The chad can ever lift the Little Girl up. Woemn, Girls, mothers LOVE handsome men. Handsome men can never be evil men.

Meanwhile an ugly male. ´EWW, you creep, stay away from my daughter or you WILL be arrested.´

Handsome male and female cashier: Tehee, have a nice day :)))
Ugly male and female cashier: (Silence, no have a nice day and she just puts the Money down so she doesn´t have to touch your subhuman Hand)

Handsome men Walking through the night: Damn, I really want him to Approach me and ask me for y phone number :))
Ugly man Walking through the night: Please don´t let me get raped tonight, god.

Handsome guy doing a class presentation: Literally all Girls AND female teacher: Very good, haha, he´s such a good Speaker :))
Ugly guy doing a class presentation: Ugh, when is ths over?

A handsome man being confident: You´re a real Alpha male, cutie ;)
An ugly man being confident: Ugh, creep.

And then women expect us to ´´just be ourselves, just Approach, women are normal People´ when you get rejected before you even open your mouth.

Yeah, no thank you, I will not Approach women because they give me the disgust look even if I don´t give a shit about them nd just want to do a Project with them and they already hate my subhuman Body, just hahaha. I never think badly about women and they assume I am a creep by looking at my face, lol.

Chad uses you as a literal whole to ejaculate in and thinks you´re just some other Girl he fucks and women absolutely love it :))))

I love the blackpill. All the disgusted stares when I went through my redpilled Phase where I gymmaxxed, looksmaxxed, everythingmaxxed and women were still repulsed by my genetics while chad could not shower for days and still sleep with prime females.

The blackpill is everywhere. People like me are not meant to be loved by a woman. Only high t abusive chads.

it become so part of our life that we dont even realize it anymore

Their double standards are merely their supremacist belief in themselves & their b.s. exhibited by their dictates to you whilst exemption of themselves & their pals to the very same dictates they preach & order of you. That's why they don't consider it b discriminatory double standards. Took me a long time to realise this.

Yes, I hate it with every hate of the word hate there is.

We live in chads world so nothing is fair for us