Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else hate summer ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 16455
  • Start date
Deleted member 16455

Deleted member 16455

Untermensch
-
I live in New England area so it’s cold most of the time. But when summer comes around, it’s complete suifuel. Seeing foids walking around in skimpy clothing all the time. It’s so depressing to see it knowing you will never have it. Also hella slutty pics on social media.Also they will prob get mad even if I glance for a few seconds JFL. This summer I’m planning to stay indoors as much as possible. I could work out at my house and I got vitamin D pills with me . It’s over

No bro I'm a huge pervert I love seeing them like that
It's also a good time to gymmaxx and leanmaxx

im babyfaced and have narrow shoulders. im gymcelling for 10 years. during summer i get at least some respect from dudes. winter is bad since my muscles are not visible in a sweatshirt. during summer i can wear tshirts. i get treated so much better. its uncomparable.

Yes bro, I hate the scorching heat and sluts that prance about half naked.

just ldar tbh

I live close to the beach but never go there.

I walk without shirts.

I hate the heat on my skin; it's too bright and I get sunburned because I'm too white.

I hate summer. Before I got gymmaxxed I thought I'd love summer but no, it's still shit.

yes i hate summer so much my least favorite season BY FAR, weather is too hot and i hate seeing young couples together while i rot

I like winter, but I am sensitive to the cold. Summer makes it easier to cope because I don't feel cold.

hate, I feel depressed because everyone is out living best times of their life and I rot inside

I love winter.

hate, I feel depressed because everyone is out living best times of their life and I rot inside
This. I end up wasting most of my summer cuz I don’t go anywhere or have friends

Yes bro, I hate the scorching heat and sluts that prance about half naked.

just ldar tbh
move out of cowboy land and come back to the cold north nigga

we need you in europe ded srs

I have mixed feelings. Summer I hate because it always drives the normies outside, Winter I hate partly because it's cold, but mainly due to the fact that it snows a lot every year and I hate having to shovel it.

Winter is better tbh.

Never thought if it the way you did but I do see your point. I don’t like summer because of it being hot.

Only with a passion.

Here it mostly goes from 10 ° to almost 30 °. Real cold is pretty hard, I remember since it reached almost 0, in the highest points of my city maybe it was 0.
The last time it snowed here in my city was in the 1840s, I like the cold. The bad thing is getting up early. The summer's good is just cold drinks and water.

I hate summer and wish I could just fuck off to Antarctica and live in an igloo.

-Always sweaty and when it's hot you can not get cool.
-Too hot to ldar efficiently
-Too hot to sleep under blankets
-Public transport is a sweaty stuffy mess
-Foids practically where nothing (ragefuel)
-English degenerates (chavs) walking around (shirtless) with their twig bodies but stacies under arms (more ragefuel)
-Reminded that whilst I'm inside gaming, I'll never live a normal life going with friends to the beach etc - because of my face.

Strongly prefer winter.

Winter & Summer both suck tbhngl.

Disliking summer is a pretty incel trait tbh

autumn is my favourite season

I hate summer because it gets hot, foids here wear skimpy clothing year round anyway.

I like Spring and fall. I hate winter but snow os pretty. Summer is usually too hot.

I hate summer, not because of the weather, but because of the foids that dress very lightly or like sluts and are everywhere to be seen on the streets/public areas. Also, Chad(-lites) flirting and/or with them, in bands, the young couples that kiss and holds hands in public makes me mad and very depressed.

So, I like "summer", but only if I would live/be in a Muslim country that strictly forbidden this kind of attitude, at least in public.

I like both winter and summer tbh.

I hate summer, not because of the weather, but because of the foids that dress very lightly or like sluts and are everywhere to be seen on the streets/public areas. Also, Chad(-lites) flirting and/or with them, in bands, the young couples that kiss and holds hands in public makes me mad and very depressed.

So, I like "summer", but only if I would live/be in a Muslim country that strictly forbidden this kind of attitude, at least in public.
Where i live in they are not very much exposing their bodies but still they go outside more than winter when its summer. i feel you.

I stayed indoors to the max last 2 summers. Pretty depressing tbh. Want to go travelling this year instead but obviously worried that I'll have a shit time jfl

No bro.
Summer is good.
It's warm. You can go outside and get that sweet natural Vitamin C (not the supplemented one).
Best thing: I can go on lonely night drives in my BMW convertible.

I want this summer heatwave to be worse than the one that occurred in Europe 2003 were 70000 mostly elderly died, but this time it only takes out more chads and stacies

I stayed indoors to the max last 2 summers. Pretty depressing tbh. Want to go travelling this year instead but obviously worried that I'll have a shit time jfl
It would be suifeul to travel during summer. alot of whores out there

I'm only looking forward to it for the weather. Otherwise, I absolutely hate summer.

I hate summer, I like going out for my evening runs in the dark and when theres no one else out. I hate the fact that everyone tries to ve more sociable

It’s like medieval times with peasants not being allowed to look at nobility... except there is nobility everywhere.