Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anyone else hate meeting relatives?

Patches

Patches

Framecel and Manlet = Never began
★★
Because it always rubs it in how incompetent i am how my cousins gigamog me in every aspect in life, makes me feel so pathethic fuck even the youngest cousin that im like 7 years older started mogging me in height not to mention achievments.

i have 2 cousins my age that are dads and one is married :fuk:

I don't mind eating them that much... It's the butchering that's the real hassle...

I often wear headphones and zone out to some cool jazz while doing it.

I don't talk to my relatives, they're unironically one of the most evil people i ever met may god curse them all

Because it always rubs it in how incompetent i am how my cousins gigamog me in every aspect in life, makes me feel so pathethic fuck even the youngest cousin that im like 7 years older started mogging me in height not to mention achievments.
I want my relatives dead but I want to fuck my whor cousin

Idegaf about my cousins, i just don't like socializing with people i barely talk to

Its the same coversations everytime and nothing has changed in my life

I don't talk to my relatives, they're unironically one of the most evil people i ever met may god curse them all
Agreed. I've tried being cordial, but they'd be more comfortable if I wasn't there at all. Fuck them.

Relatives or family friends, it's all the same. They ask me what I'm doing and I try to make some vague shit up so I don't have to admit I am enjoying unemployment while burning through my savings to possibly kill self when money runs out. Fucking normalfags can't fathom the despair.

Relatives or family friends, it's all the same. They ask me what I'm doing and I try to make some vague shit up so I don't have to admit I am enjoying unemployment while burning through my savings to possibly kill self when money runs out. Fucking normalfags can't fathom the despair.
Neeting for us is as good as it gets sadly i cant even have that, one day i might buy some neet time tho for a year or two depending how luck goes with welfare

Neeting for us is as good as it gets sadly i cant even have that, one day i might buy some neet time tho for a year or two depending how luck goes with welfare
I'm about four months in and I've exhausted all my copes except alcoholism already. Can't even be bothered to get on the dole, I just can't care. It's all a haze, days flowing together. The only time I feel alright now is the hour before noon when I lie hungover in bed just barely conscious enough to experience the soft warmth around me but not registering any deeper thoughts or feelings. Then I wake up proper, a softly thumping headache accompanying the reminder how much I've failed at life. I regret everything. I just want to fall asleep drunk and disappear into the void.

They're all useless awkward faggots they expect some special treatment instead of just acting like normal people and they expect you to be done supernigga with a PhD and 500k a year job and shit, shits retarded.

im not close to any of my family don't have much to say to them

I'm about four months in and I've exhausted all my copes except alcoholism already. Can't even be bothered to get on the dole, I just can't care. It's all a haze, days flowing together. The only time I feel alright now is the hour before noon when I lie hungover in bed just barely conscious enough to experience the soft warmth around me but not registering any deeper thoughts or feelings. Then I wake up proper, a softly thumping headache accompanying the reminder how much I've failed at life. I regret everything. I just want to fall asleep drunk and disappear into the void.
Honestly relatable

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back