Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else hate it when your normie coworkers talk to you

R

real_blackcel

Banned
-
I see them no different than the people who used to fuck with me in school. In any other circumstance they would either ignore me or make fun of me, but stupid normie you failed in life and are now my economic equal :feelshaha: that is the only thing we have in common.

I'm virtually mute at work. Other than yes or no to work related questions, I rarely speak.

if any normie fag try to talk to me at work i would just tell him i am busy and can't respond rn or that we shouldn't focus on chit chat while working.

Why would you get mad if someome tryna be your freind and talk to you what if they are not making fun of you bro they are giving you attention

Why would you get mad if someome tryna be your freind and talk to you what if they are not making fun of you bro they are giving you attention
TND
TOTAL NORMIE DEATH