Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else hate going to the mall

Izaya

Izaya

Foids owe me sex
★★
Mostly, I dislike going to stupid malls because it makes me angry. When I go to this nearby mall, every fucking chad and his toilets are there doing goofy shit or making out. It just irritates me seeing foids being sluts in public with chads. I really hope that toilets are banned from public spaces and they become single moms having nigger babies.

Last edited:
I feel out of place there. Like a medieval peasant in a cyberpunk city.

Every time i see a normie outside or a couple i just feel like
bashing their head in, Cant tho because we have laws.

Malls are mostly for groceries here so I can't relate, barely ever see a young couple and they certainly don't make out there.
I like going, gets me out of the house.

There's too many people at the mall for me to enjoy it

tbh I still like the mall. It is one of my copes. I just like to ignore other people.

Malls are mostly for groceries here so I can't relate, barely ever see a young couple and they certainly don't make out there.
I like going, gets me out of the house.
i live in a big city and shit like this is always expected unfortunately

I very rarely go to the mall as I am poor but when I do I go with my mom. We kinda just go to random stores and look at things so I don't pay much attention to others while I'm there.

I actually do like going there

There's a library situated near my local mall so there's a place that's relatively calm and silent nearby if I need to get away while stuck near a shopping center.

The word 'Mall' is such is amerimutt word. It makes me cringe.