Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else hate eating?

CrookedOzCel

CrookedOzCel

I slit foids throats for entertainment
★★★★★
It takes too fucking long and I have to put together a huge fucking meal every time just to feel satisfied. I am sick of being woken up at 4 in the fucking morning because my stomach can’t learn to wait until normal hours. For that I usually punch it a few times to shut it up. If my stomach can’t learn to wait until normal hours and continues to think it has a say in how I control my body then it can learn to go without all day

@-BrettyBoy- used to eat

Everything feels like a chore

I like eating too much, these days it’s hard to stop myself from binging on junk food.
Although I’m not fat

eating is nice/10

Living up to your AVI, I see.

Need to eat 3000kcal+ on a daily basis

eating is one of my only copes. As a result, im pretty overweight now

I wish I could STOP eating

eating is one of my only copes. As a result, im pretty overweight now

Same here, it sucks ass being overweight. It's very hard to change once you've ingrained food as a coping habit.

To all you thincels reading this: dont use food as a cope. You will be 10x worse off than you are now if you get fat/chubby.
I wish I could STOP eating

I wish I was a little bit anorexic honestly.

I hate eating and only eat when I need to, mostly just 2 meals a day.

Eating snacks right now.I regret nothing.

I wish there was some stuff you could just inject into you that would boost your weightloss and satisfy your all needs for nutrition for a day

Yeah it feels like a chore at times when I'd rather be doing something else.

I am sick of being woken up at 4 in the fucking morning because my stomach can’t learn to wait until normal hours.
Just eat before sleep u cunt.
Yes also I used to hate eating, its so boring tdbh putting shit into ur mouth ded srs, I wish so many times that humans had the ability not to eat, just imagine ded srs. Its lifeuel tbh when u r hugryaf and then u eat aomething tasty, best feelin in the world ded srs

Last edited:
I don't enjoy it as much as i used to be tbh.

No man, eating is one of my best copes tbh

It’s a waste of time, just like sleep.

eating/food is a top 5 cope imo

tfw i only ordered pizza once in my life

cant relate since im usually always hungry due to my fast metabolism

It takes too fucking long and I have to put together a huge fucking meal every time just to feel satisfied. I am sick of being woken up at 4 in the fucking morning because my stomach can’t learn to wait until normal hours. For that I usually punch it a few times to shut it up. If my stomach can’t learn to wait until normal hours and continues to think it has a say in how I control my body then it can learn to go without all day
try east Asian cuisine, those bois know how to COOK (;

Eating is nice, matter of fact I'm hungry as fuck.

I hate the preparation and cleanup that comes with cooking. And I hate the bloating that comes after a meal.

your avi is perfect for this topic.

Eating is effortless for me. I can easily consume 2000kcal in one meal, especially if it's very calorie dense and delicious.
I'm of course still not satisfied with that. I'll easily eat another 1000-2000kcal of fast food, cake/candy and other crap throughout the day.
I struggle dieting at 1800-1900kcal a day.

I hate spending much money in food tbh.

I'm getting really tired of eating tbh.

I have to eat a lot of food because I want to get built like a tank, something very difficult for thin-wristed hardgainercels.

Yes, also shaving and taking showers :feelsrope:

Yes, I'm Auschwitzmaxxed at the moment because I barely eat anything to begin with. I eat a 500 calorie breakfast, I eat like 500 calories of snacks a day, and then move on to a 800 calorie dinner.