Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else hate college?

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
Social cicles were established in the first day. It's almost as if they knew each other from before. I was ostracized on the first week. College is hell for subhumans. I hate that place with my heart and soul, even more than I hate high school. The 5 years were I was supposed to have sex, GONE. Now it's over. Best I can do is NEET+enlightement+shit post.

"Social cicles were established in the first day. It's almost as if they knew each other from before."

100% the same in high school

btw. what exactly do you mean by enlightenment?

Highschool is exponentially worst. I only survived university because I wasent completely blackpilled yet, I was only politically blackpilled.

towncel said:
"Social cicles were established in the first day. It's almost as if they knew each other from before."

100% the same in high school

btw. what exactly do you mean by enlightenment?

Enlightment=knowing everything about nautre and humanity

incelman said:
Enlightment=knowing everything about nautre and humanity

Not really possible bruh you cant know everything.

/pol/cel said:
Not really possible bruh you cant know everything.

I'm a physicist so yeah

incelman said:
I'm a physicist so yeah

You're also an incelysicist of the highest order.

incelman said:
Social cicles were established in the first day. It's almost as if they knew each other from before. I was ostracized on the first week.

Elementary school was also no exception, I don't remember the first year but on the 5th one when we got different classmates, the chads from another classroom were holding hands together and running in a circle with someone else who was in my class and I was just there standing and watching with my parents, so it wasn't even day 1 when the social circles were established

I hated high school.

I prefer college to high school for various reasons :p

/pol/cel said:
Highschool is exponentially worst. I only survived university because I wasent completely blackpilled yet, I was only politically blackpilled.

Politically blackpilled? As in being misanthropic?

QuantumDummy said:
You're also an incelysicist of the highest order.

I possess knowledge on everything but medics.

Kointo said:
Politically blackpilled? As in being misanthropic?

As in realizing democracy is a sham, Hitler was actually a decent guy and that the Jews completely destroyed Western society by creating and infecting it with degeneracy. I spent most of my years there arguing with everyone in my class.

/pol/cel said:
As in realizing democracy is a sham, Hitler was actually a decent guy and that the Jews completely destroyed Western society by creating and infecting it with degeneracy. I spent most of my years there arguing with everyone in my class.

That's more redpilled than blackpilled. So you like Mountain Dew?

Sounds like absolute hell. I'm going to all-male trade school instead

I have no idea how people make friends.

It can seem the social circles were all fast established and you're out because you missed casting but really it's probably just an easy continuous process for the normies. We're just left out for our various reasons.

not_here_4_points said:
It can seem the social circles were all fast established and you're out because you missed casting but really it's probably just an easy continuous process for the normies. We're just left out for our various reasons.

I was left out cause I was ugly

Uni is intense suifuel. Especially if you go to a UC with chads and Stacie’s in droves.

And you are just a pathetic ricecel, I am mogged by almost everyone. Many girls even heightmog me. It’s so over.

Even though social circles are there day one there’s still ppl who went to the same hs as you and you can still join circles in the next 2 weeks

I hate university. If only I had the balls to end it.

Nope.

1. I got a good education, putting me on the path toward a good career.
2. College made me realize that incels are a lot more common than expected

Despite all the Chads and Stacies around, there are real guys you can befriend who feel exactly the same way you do.

KyloRen said:
Nope.

Despite all the Chads and Stacies around, there are real guys you can befriend who feel exactly the same way you do.

Are they blackpilled incels?

KyloRen said:
Nope.

aLL COPE

Kointo said:
Are they blackpilled incels?

From one friend: "I hate women"
From another friend: "When I die, scientists will analyze my body and face because I have a weird bone structure"
I have other semi-bluepilled, and extremely bluepilled friends. Yet they are incel.

incelman said:

It is

KyloRen said:
From one friend: "I hate women"
From another friend: "When I die, scientists will analyze my body and face because I have a weird bone structure"
I have other semi-bluepilled, and extremely bluepilled friends. Yet they are incel.

Fascinating...

Kointo said:
Fascinating...

The incel uprising is just over the horizon.

9c5.jpg

KyloRen said:
The incel uprising is just over the horizon.

9c5.jpg

Hhhmmmmm. I doubt it. We can only see with time.

college is where you see Chads and Stacies flaunting by holding hands everywhere they go.

incelman said:
Social cicles were established in the first day. It's almost as if they knew each other from before.

dhMeAzK.gif

So fucking true. College is supposed to be the best time of your life but it's HELL for incels.

saddupbro said:
college is where you see Chads and Stacies flaunting by holding hands everywhere they go.

ER NOOOW