Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Anyone else has never worked a single day in his life?

Title

• Total voters
Nope never, soyciety is not entitled to my labour and therefore I do not owe anything to soyciety. I'm not even going to thank them for my NEETbuxx, but instead demand moar :society:

luckycel. I am forced to slave rn and it is not gonna get better for years. Good copes make it tolerable.

If you can save up enough money to surgerymaxx life might change for the better
too late for me, I have enough to do so but I am too old plus midget shitskin so not worth it. I am just aiming to retire and travel Maxx in 10-20 years depending on how my side hustles end up working out.

how old are you?

Work? Isn’t that what those peasant normies do? I have never stooped so low as to subject myself to this “work” thing.

Normalcunts will never get a cent out of me :feelswhat:

Had summer job then i was in HS

When i'll find a job all the money i earn i will hold under my matress until i can buy some actives that will generate me money(an apartament or maybe stocks from divident aristocrats)

There is no way to live with the NEETbux unless is a good amount that will help you get your copes

i only try to cryptomaxxx.

22 and 4 months old, never worked a day in my life. Dropped out of school immediately upon turning 16, once my hand is sorted I will apply for PIP (disability) and try crypto/gamble max.

22 and 4 months old, never worked a day in my life. Dropped out of school immediately upon turning 16, once my hand is sorted I will apply for PIP (disability) and try crypto/gamble max.
Cool, ngl

Yes. I live on disability payments and credit...

I've worked a 9-5 and worked online... If you never worked in your life or even tried just kys. I don't do anything now (reasons)

Last edited:
i have only worked a low amount per year so that I don't have to pay a single cent in taxes to roasties.
and also sometimes it helps to work low amount to neetmax.

I'm really not looking forward to it, but my parents are broke as fuck and I need to satisfy my fast food cravings.

I'm 23 and I've only worked for like 3 or 4 months my whole life. I'm on neetbux currently but I would like to get another job in the near future even though it'll probably be a shitty one.

I've worked for like 6 months(the pay was shit) and my bosses where all tallfags, one even fucked the girl i liked.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back