Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else has good eye area but shit face ?

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
(This is not a brag thread or anything, i swear)

I'm really sad for my shit luck. I have a decent eye area with almost no flaws except being dark brown (which can be fixed with lenses), but has it gotten me anywhere in life ? No, why ? Because the rest of my face is nothing but trash. Narrow jaw, receding chin, wide nostrils and shit nose, small mouth, really shit skin with sagging, gigantic forhead, long midface, receding, thinning hairline, so my face is pretty much screwed. But at the same time i have decent eye area which would make me a slayer if i had a decent bone structure.

Eye area is overrated, every part in the face plays a very important rule.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-03-29-19-47-39.png
    Screenshot_2018-03-29-19-47-39.png
    375.8 KB · Views: 120
No, I have shit eye are and shit face.

You look dead inside boyo.

Good eye area is rare on ethnics

your nose is decent or no? that gap between brows is sign that you might have good nose.

No my eye area is horrible.

Id like to see how u would cry every day if you would have a nose like mine.
At least it's one of your very few flaws, but i have shit tons of them lol. And your skull is way wider and bigger than me so your nose looks more fitting with your face than my nose looks with mine.

Very good eye area but if I saw you in a dark alleyway at night I'd run the other way ngl

i have a good eye area for my shrek like face

Eye shape and palpebral fissure length is good as well as the colour (light green).

But then my IPD fucks it all up.

As for the rest of my face, my bone structure is shit, no zygomatic projection, round chin, no jawline, massive forehead and flat orbitals.
But your face has good harmony so you don't need to worry that much about it. Focus on your height the most.

Everything is shit

Your eye area is godly in comparison to my eye area
I bet the rest of your face is better than mine tho because of the white race phenotype. I'm a sandnigger.

It's funny I used to think my big round bug eyes were my best feature, my chin, nose everything is shit.

I only like my hair and eye color
Yeah Germans hair is top-tier no joke. English people have the shittiest hair in Europe and most of them are visibly balding by 30.

@RREEEEEEEEE sexy cat eye phenotype

It's funny I used to think my big round bug eyes were my best feature, my chin, nose everything is shit.
I used to believe the myth that big eyes are attractive too and i always wished if my eyes were bigger lol. Then i grew up and found out the big eyes are attractive on women but look like shit on men.

youre 18 and you look a lot older than me so maybe you are high T, I know im defiantly low T
You looked alright to me. You're 5/10 and look manly enough so you're average test at least. You just need to be more taller.

My eye area is shitty, my mild eyelid exposure and uneven eyes really f-ck me over.

Not good eyes area but beautiful eyes according to femoids and shitface + balding.

Eye shape and palpebral fissure length is good as well as the colour (light green).

But then my IPD fucks it all up.

As for the rest of my face, my bone structure is shit, no zygomatic projection, round chin, no jawline, massive forehead and flat orbitals.

I showed a pic of you to a female acquaintance of mine (she's a 6/10). She rated you an 8/10 and said you were hot .

tenor.gif

Shit eye area but great lower third and when lean visible high cheekbones

I used to believe the myth that big eyes are attractive too and i always wished if my eyes were bigger lol. Then i grew up and found out the big eyes are attractive on women but look like shit on men.
I have seen women complimenting eyes that had a lot of eyelid exposure, so don't take this forum as an objective. Remember, women aren't autistic like PSLI raters are. Completely goes against the blackpill. JFL.

Opposite. Ok face but horrible eye area.

I have seen women complimenting eyes that had a lot of eyelid exposure, so don't take this forum as an objective. Remember, women aren't autistic like PSLI raters are. Completely goes against the blackpill. JFL.
Yeah but if i had shit eye area i'd be solid 1/10. Thank god.