Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

anyone else has fugging ZERO frends?

T

ThouShallObeyKing

Banned
-
the only people i talk with are other nerds on discord and even theyre more normie/more generic/social than me and sometimes we lack of things to talk about because of it

Yes I have no friends

I've some friends. But they are all nerds and incels just like me.

Just one, incel like me, since childhood. I also talk to a normie coworker sometimes but it's not friendship.

I have 0 friends.

0 right now and don't care

tried to befriend some last year, but unless you're chad, normie friend groups always break up and form into smaller or differnt groups without you. as the same people hang out again in different groups but forget to invite the less important people like you.

and if they leave your workplace/town it's immediately over because that's how it works in the normie extended universe.

aquantences no one i talk to on a regular

0 right now and don't care

tried to befriend some last year, but unless you're chad, normie friend groups always break up and form into smaller or differnt groups without you. as the same people hang out again in different groups but forget to invite the less important people like you.

and if they leave your workplace/town it's immediately over because that's how it works in the normie extended universe.
Im in a normie friends group,but im one of those unimportant people,so im almost never included in their activities,only when im around.
Too bad my monkey brain goes wild if im not around people,wouldve ditched long time along

I have a couple friends but I don't talk to anyone outside of them

I used to think having friends wasn't something that much special but when I lived in Germany I had 0 IRL friends as well and it sucks. I check my having friends privilege.

Im in a normie friends group,but im one of those unimportant people,so im almost never included in their activities,only when im around.
Too bad my monkey brain goes wild if im not around people,wouldve ditched long time along
kek still good if they don't constantly break and reform the group

when they do that only the chads/organizers are guaranteed to be around for the new hangout
I used to think having friends wasn't something that much special but when I lived in Germany I had 0 IRL friends as well and it sucks. I check my having friends privilege.
do the guys still do approaches at festivals and stuff? i remember when that used to be a thing for you

i'm so pathetic i can't even talk to people on discord or any app
people make fun of my voice or have done it one too many times and now i just type everything

also fuck the incel discord. bunch of faggots never responding to me.

No friends for your face

the only people i talk with are other nerds on discord and even theyre more normie/more generic/social than me and sometimes we lack of things to talk about because of it

I don't even have discord and all I have are the people in here.

Not. A. Single. One.
It's over.

The quality of your relationship with normalfags is contingent upon how successful you are with women. Much like foids, they estimate their likelihood of greater involvement with you based on your ability to provide social proof. If this isn't met they'll either relegate you to the bottom of their circle as a convenient punching bag or ditch you entirely.

This is why we need incelmeetup. Go mass ER.

I've had lots of friends. but when I would watch them go through life and hit milestones and improve themselves I felt a sense of betrayal, envy, and spite. Of course, every one of them was some normalshitter with consumerism hobbies which made me feel considerable contempt towards them when they tried to bring it up. Ended up ghosting every one because I prefer to spend time with myself

Don't even have online frens. :feelsbadman:

normalshitter
The quality of your relationship with normalfags is contingent upon how successful you are with women. Much like foids, they estimate their likelihood of greater involvement with you based on your ability to provide social proof. If this isn't met they'll either relegate you to the bottom of their circle as a convenient punching bag or ditch you entirely.
quantum computing IQ

Last edited:
What is this "friends" thing that you speak of? Don't make me look it up in dictionary!

What is this "friends" thing that you speak of? Don't make me look it up in dictionary!

i'm so pathetic i can't even talk to people on discord or any app
people make fun of my voice or have done it one too many times and now i just type everything

also fuck the incel discord. bunch of faggots never responding to me.
yup they only talk about low IQ tard shit

I have no friends not even online brutal user got banned.

Had friends.

Now I have none

I don't talk to ANYONE other than my mother. and my sister/brother very occasionally, hopefully never tbh