Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment anyone else has a problem of thinking too much?

Do you think too much all the time?

• Yes I have an extremely active inner voice

Votes: 34 91.9%
  • No I barely have an inner voice

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters
AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
i swear sometimes i wish my brain was empty
i dont want to see a psychiatrist again

Yes, it's mainly the reason I suffer from insomnia. My mind won't STFU.

Yes my inner mind is torturing me 24/7 and i've no idea how to get rid of it.

I can't even watch movies without my inner voice bothering me.

Of course, my thoughts are trapped inside my head all the damn time becuae i have no one to talk to irl, its why i have to talk to myself after a while to clear my head

yeah im trying to not think but still somewhere is taunt me

Over for thinkcels

Its what happens when you´re high IQ.
Every detail is looked at, and you keep over thinking it, until you´re done with it.
I behave like this, its how i get the job done with best accuracy.
Modding being one fine example.

Overthinking is a byproduct of not being able to take action.

Not really. My mind is often blank. I think, though, that there is just as much of, or perhaps even more of, an issue with an excess of feeling as there is with an excess of thinking.

I fucking hate myself

I've been taking concerta since high school. It pretty much clears up my head completely during the time I'm on it.

My mind is constantly racing/overthinking its annoying. Most people I talk to say I want to talk about too many intense/intricate things too much and they always say they want a break from it.

Yes, it bothers me especially while I'm watching anime or reading. Instead of simply enjoying it my mind overanalyzes every detail and constantly makes predictions. Sometimes I wish I could just turn it off.

Yes I've tried to silence it but it never goes away. Pathetic faggot, spending another birthday alone with alcohol, almost a 30yo virgin, piece of shit, retard, can't even kill yourself, retarded faggot, empty life, doing nothing, nothing to live for but still living, stupid fuck, dumb useless piece of trash shit, stupid faggot, useless retarded waste of air, yes go to sleep and wake up to another day of nothing, lithium, listen to some more music while acchieving nothing, watch some anime lolis and forget your existence, make use of non trash men's technology, drink some more alcohol but dont buy drugs because that's too high T for you, crave death but don't kill yourself, keep suffering because you're too retarded to end it, waste time, rot, waste another day, don't do anything, it's over but keep living, autistic stupid retarded fucking dipshit, goodnight enjoy tomorrow the suffering never ends until you rope which you won't because you're a pussy bitch

yes. i cant even pay attention in class because of it

Yes makes concentration and sleeping very difficult

Yes constant negative self talk

Yes, this is literally me.

my mind is a fucking Forum Romanum
I need to meditationmaxx but too lazy tbhtbh

no, just meditation on conscience level; yeah, i think, but i have already the knowledge, so is this

I think therefore I'm

Just thinking about stuff from like 20 years ago damages my brain and makes me dumber as I age

Having too many thoughts must be an incel trait