Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anyone else had the school shooter label on them during high?

Davy Jones

Davy Jones

Recruit
★★
When I was a teen I never really had any friends. I always spent time alone, I am perfectally social and suffer no social inpairment what so ever.
It is simply the fact I hate people and always have from the start. I always stuck to myself.
A lot of people thought I had sinister intentions which. They are not too wrong but back when I was younger I was a bit more naïve.

Yea, I posted about it once. When you're ugly and socially isolated normgroids pick on you

Yea, I posted about it once. When you're ugly and socially isolated normgroids pick on you
I noticed. I never got bullied or made fun of. I was favoured by teachers at least.
I was the shadow to everyone, I always liked watching everyone until my brain developed a need to join in. I never did.

Yes. Once someone took a photo of me walking home and made fun of me because I looked like a school shooter.

Dropped out to rot away, didn't experience teenage years

Dropped out to rot away, didn't experience teenage years
I "experienced" it if you count watching. I watched everyone grow ahead of me. I will find my time to make due.

Did you finish it? College? Are you now a wagie slave?

Wore the black hoodie/jeans combo too many times @Yunez.Belgrade

no but i used to er vent a lot in school to a group of niggers they made a joke a couples of times that i was going to er one day because i often joked about it since no one really cared. This one nigger said he wanted to mass delete everyone I though it was kinds funny IM just glad, I'm not in high school anymore it was the most stressful depressing's times.

When I was a teen I never really had any friends. I always spent time alone, I am perfectally social and suffer no social inpairment what so ever.
It is simply the fact I hate people and always have from the start. I always stuck to myself.
A lot of people thought I had sinister intentions which. They are not too wrong but back when I was younger I was a bit more naïve.
More than once, lots of niggas joked about me shooting up the school.

No, but I've told I look a drug dealer or serial killer multiple times each.