Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else grew tired of weed ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
I used to smoke every weekend and during holidays nearly every weekend, but now i didnt smoke since more than a month and i dont really have the desire to do it anymore and i dont know why, i guess its part of my anhedonia. You know it never began when you get tired even of drugs

Last edited:
Never did in the first place

Doesitmatter?

Married At First Sight Lol GIF by Lifetime

I used to smoke every weekend and during holidays nearly every weekend, but now i didnt smoke since more than a month and i dont really have the desire to do it anymore and i dont know why, i guess its part of my anhedonia. You know it never began when you get tired even of drugs

It used to be a wonder drug for me, but now I have to go on stupid t-breaks once a month for a week because my tolerance skyrockets again, and I feel nothing. Life would be virtually perfect if there was a drug that's exacltly like white, but has no or negative tolerance.

When I was a wagie I would smoke with my favorite coworkers in my car on lunch or after work, but I never really smoked solo. Now that I'm alone again and don't have a job I don't really need/ want to smoke as much. Since I don't have to use it as a tool of escapism, It doesn't really appeal to me anymore.

It used to be a wonder drug for me, but now I have to go on stupid t-breaks once a month for a week because my tolerance skyrockets again, and I feel nothing. Life would be virtually perfect if there was a drug that's exacltly like white, but has no or negative tolerance.
What is a t-break ?

When I was a wagie I would smoke with my favorite coworkers in my car on lunch or after work, but I never really smoked solo. Now that I'm alone again and don't have a job I don't really need/ want to smoke as much. Since I don't have to use it as a tool of escapism, It doesn't really appeal to me anymore.
I feel you. I also used to smoke with a former normie friend of mine and it was an awesome time. Eventually he stopped smoking weed because he said he was addicted and smoked it multiple times a day for a while. I feel like our friendship started crumbling when he quit weed and we didnt meet as often anymore or talked with each other, its almost like weed was the base of our friendship. I tried reviving the friendship and we met a few times, but i knew our friendship was a dead horse and we kinda go our own ways now and dont talk anymore, but we didnt went out in bad terms.

Sorry for sperging out, just had to let it out

weed was the base of our friendship
Most of my friendships were also like that, it sucks but their isn't much you can do to fix or salvage it. You could try mixing the mediums with weed + (insert activity) but there is nothing you can do to make it stick or deepen a bond, you really can only hope/ pray that the activity can be adopted into the new normal of your friendship and be more common ground for the both of you.

Friendship always have a honeymoon phase I've noticed but it's the nature of all relationships to burn out or morph into solitude

Most of my friendships were also like that, it sucks but their isn't much you can do to fix or salvage it. You could try mixing the mediums with weed + (insert activity) but there is nothing you can do to make it stick or deepen a bond, you really can only hope/ pray that the activity can be adopted into the new normal of your friendship and be more common ground for the both of you.

Friendship always have a honeymoon phase I've noticed but it's the nature of all relationships to burn out or morph into solitude
My longest mutual friendship lasted around 5 years, the weed one i just talked about lasted a little more than a year. We met a few times after that, but i noticed he really wasnt into the friendship anymore. He didnt even tell me or wrote me when he got a new number, i had to get his new number from a third person

I was a daily smoker, and I can't say I stopped enjoying the effect, but it just took too much time off my life, aspecially it was fucking my job.
I won't say I quit for good, it just doesn't fit my lifestyle at the moment

My longest mutual friendship lasted around 5 years, the weed one i just talked about lasted a little more than a year. We met a few times after that, but i noticed he really wasnt into the friendship anymore. He didnt even tell me or wrote me when he got a new number, i had to get his new number from a third person
Truly Brutal. It really sucks that ghosting became normalized by everyone. Normies are cunts

Truly Brutal. It really sucks that ghosting became normalized by everyone. Normies are cunts
Yeah, no idea what changed in his mind that made him not wanting to stay in contact with me anymore. Maybe the weed withdrawal made him see more "clear" and he realized what a fucking autistic loser i am and didnt want anything to do with me anymore ?

Hell no i fucking love that shit