Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else got too attached to their avi?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I haven't changed of avi since September 2019 (I think) and probably I won't ever change it again. Before I used to change it each 2 or 3 months (sometimes less, when I got tired of it) but I got too attached to my avi and I don't wanna change it. Cute mexican loli kek.

My previous avis I remember:
sticker-png-forocoches-com-la-manada-sexual-abuse-case-internet-forum-internet-troll-roto-wikimedia-commons-internet-troll-data-internet-forum-thumbnail.png

huge_avatar

Edmund

Massera

Nope. In fact I'll change it.
Done

Last edited:
yes ngl i don't think i'll change it anytime soon

I always use photos I've taken IRL to make sure there's a 0% chance anyone will have the same avi.

You changed it recently didn't you. I remember you had a different one.
yeah, it was similar to this one in style which was why i figured it was an acceptable change

Yes i haven't changed it in a year plus. My avi embodies what i should look likr rather than this flesh prisom shitskin

Based forero
I don't think I'm ever going to change my avi, that's my face like 99% of time I'm awake.

I eat frozen yogurt with a knife

I'm sticking with mine (for now) as it is distinctive and powerful. Being pink shows that I'm confident in my masculinity.

Based forero
I don't think I'm ever going to change my avi, that's my face like 99% of time I'm awake.
Is it Kenzo Tenma from Monster?
I'm sticking with mine (for now) as it is distinctive and powerful. Being pink shows that I'm confident in my masculinity.
Ya your Avi is very good and unique and fits well with your blue name ngl.
My avi is dogshit and i really wanna change it, anyone got any good suggestions?
Ngl I think it's a good Avi.

Yeah this avi is really precious to me

can’t imagine changing it to anything else

You're so close to 66666 posts bro ngl. Would be epic.
Yeah as soon as I reach that number of posts I’ll spontaneously grow to 6ft, suddenly earn 6 figures, and have my dick grow to 6 inches as well.

True ascension.

I will not change my avi anytime soon but I might change my signature in a near future.

A consistent avatar is vital to being a forum person, imo. That people recognize you is much more important than having a cooler picture.

I’ve never changed my Avi.

My avi is me when I discovered the blackpill and realised how over it is.

Tbh. Don’t think I will change mine in a long time.

angry anakin just fits too well with my hatred for women and it's recognizable enough to not change it

Ill never change it
Its too good

Who is this guy? He seems familiar

Attachments

• edmund.PNG
    edmund.PNG
    298.3 KB · Views: 5
yeah it gives me special halo effect.
your avi is based.

i have too much respect for my niggerlicious schizoliscious boy terry, if i ever change my avi it will be of his last known picture in honor of the pope finally coding a compiler

i have too much respect for my niggerlicious schizoliscious boy terry, if i ever change my avi it will be of his last known picture in honor of the pope finally coding a compiler
I respect you for this. You display noble character and profound grasp on the matter of honour.

I've never changed mine since I changed it from the default letter and don't plan on changing it.

Who is this guy? He seems familiar
He is Edmund Wickenthorp, a character of an extremely violent, gory and edgy comic called "Crossed". He only appears in 4 issues of Crossed Badlands (which is a series of autoconclusive short arcs) but still is one of my favorite characters because he's an incel too kek. Also not only incel but he's a coward and everyone makes fun of him because he pissed his pants in 12th grade. BROOTAL.

I had a default letter "K" for about a year, then I made the change to my current one.
I wouldn't like to change this anytime soon, especially because I usually memore users here for their avis, not their names.
I assume many others feel this way.

No I think about changing my avi all the time. I'm only sticking with this one for now because I kept changing it in the past.