Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else got a fetish for girls in Adidas sweatpants ?

Friezacel

Friezacel

Discord: lauterbach2
★★★★★
Its a fetish i developed relatively early, with around 13-14 or maybe even earlier. Many girls in my old school used to wear Adidas pants and it really turned me on, especially when the pants in question was nice and thight, i loved it when my former crush wore it. It makes their ass and thighs more visible and often lets you see the girls panties. It makes nearly every girl that wears it look 10x better. I remember when i still had a Cuckstagram account that i used to follow a page that was dedicated to posting girls in Adidas pants, unfortunately i couldnt find the page anymore, probably got nuked by Cuckstagram.

ovER for ruski bajs

3203bf3d-71e9-4ad8-a62e-132ea708198f.jpg

Light blue jeans have the same effect for me.

No, but girls in Vans are my cryptonite.

I always got hard seeing them wear yoga pants leggings all that shit since it didn't leave much up to imagination.

yeah good taste

Foids in sweatpants are easier to rape

Yes, I want a foid to get as sweaty and smelly as possible in the sweatpants and then sniff her holes after taking her pants off

Yes, I want a foid to get as sweaty and smelly as possible in the sweatpants and then sniff her holes after taking her pants off
Sounds disgusting, but kinda turns me on

It's pretty hot