Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel anyone else going out without any reason, just to get out?

nxdismycope

nxdismycope

Its not over - its just never began
★★
ffs
this NEETing thing is destroying me. im sitting in my room like 12 hours/day, browsing stupid sites and playing stupid games.
lately i just look for a reason to go outside and now i go to the supermarket without any reason. yesterday i got pasta (which i dont need) and today i bought some olives.
all that just to get outside, breath some air and see people.
its never even began.

Apart from work I only go out to gymcel and enjoy some food.

People go out for walks just to be outside all the time. This is fine.

I'd love to stay inside all day, but I go to the gym and have to buy groceries. There's nothing else out there for us.

going out? what is this?

Trying to go outside at least once a day is probably good for your mental health. You can also just go for a walk without buying pasta,

Last edited:
Why is that suicidefuel?
It just shows that you're still somewhat functioning. Your body needs to go outside and move a bit. It's healthy behavior.

I start getting cabin fever after being inside more than 5 hours.
I mostly walk around and listen to drone

I like taking lonely walks in the woods near me. That’s about it.

it's good to catch the sun and fresh air so it's fine

Yeah, I like going to places of my childhood, parks, neighbourhoods etc. It's also a good reminder of the black pill

ffs
this NEETing thing is destroying me. im sitting in my room like 12 hours/day, browsing stupid sites and playing stupid games.
lately i just look for a reason to go outside and now i go to the supermarket without any reason. yesterday i got pasta (which i dont need) and today i bought some olives.
all that just to get outside, breath some air and see people.
its never even began.
only 12 hours? noob

join a gym or start doing 1000 approches lol

I used to do it all the time. I boarded trains and went dozens of kilometers away from my neighborhood and then just came back. Like on Evangelion episode 4.

What's the point in going outside if you are an ugly male ? There is nothing out in the world for us and we are not wanted, foids hate having to look at our sub human faces even by accident

Its good go out,boyo. When i'm stay inside for a long time, I begin to think in a paranoia-mod.

going to my folks' house later. hope nothing bad happens

its pointless and every time i come back home i feel like crying

People go out for walks just to be outside all the time. This is fine.
Tbh. It's basic normie behavior. We feel strange behaving like that, but that's just the first chapter of the Normie Behavior software help section.

Last edited:
Sometimes I go for a walk without a reason to.

People stare at me when I go out. I just stopped all together and did the world a favor tbh

People stare at me when I go out. I just stopped all together and did the world a favor tbh

imagine people giving you weird looks and laughing when you have a speech inpediment, thats how i am

I have been walking / lurking in the shadows after the sun goes down for 80min every night this week.

I sometimes do that, ut then I realise the reason why I dont go out to begin with

sometimes I would like to go out but then I remember the world outside...

Sometimes I deliberately buy half the things I need at the supermarket to go one time more. There was period in which I LDARed for 4h/day, but this amount decreased to the mostly zero of today. My copes are gone for good and going out lets me focus on something else.

True story: I used to dress well and show up to festivals for no reason at all. In my mind I hoped I’d be acknowledged by one of these foids so I’d walk everywhere aimlessly for hours on end. It never happened. No foid wanted to dance with me or take selfies with me. I was invisible

Only times I go out are when I have to, or on runs in the dark so no one sees my hideousness. I kinda wish I went out more but at this point it's not worth it, the world is too cruel.

When I was at uni I used to walk to the supermarket just to check my bank balance at the cash machine and then walk back home. Just for a reason to leave the house and for something to do. It was a fairly long walk. So sad to think about. Such a waste of youth.

I go for walks in nature often. It's good for your mental health.

You should go for long walks