Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else getting bitter?

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Always had a great relationship with my younger brother, but lately I just don’t care about him anymore. I don’t text him anymore or nothing. (He’s a chad who is popular and gets girls out of his league).

Same with my mom. Used to call her EVERYDAY before I went into work for 2 years straight and now I don’t call her anymore. Don’t talk to my dad either (they’re divorced).

I hate going out because I see couples. I hate looking at myself because I lost all my gains coming off steroids and stopping the gym.

I just feel so bitter. Maybe it’s easier to come off as an asshole so when I end it it’s easier for people to grieve my loss… I don’t know. I feel like a burden.

Can’t eat, always tired, not motivated to do anything anymore.

I’m just not happy.

Anyome else have sudden changes like this?

Bitterness and jealousy is my main psychological flaw besides autism.

Yes. It makes me feel like a schitzo.

It's normal to feel like that. I've lost my gains from gym, clean healthy diet, and walking. I'm always tired. I feel like there's not much point to go out alone anymore at my age. I don't have much reason to live anymore. My life is LDAR until I rope, unless I find a beautiful girlfriend that's youthful and not a slut.

Anyome else have sudden changes like this?
Not a sudden change so to speak, but I've been like this for most of my teen years to date (19).
I fucking hate how the issue of having a dysfunctional family is exclusive to me. Everyone my age is living out their best lives and building lifelong memories while I have to cope with my shitty family, never had the chance to make friends or the like. I have to take sleeping pills every so often because I have bouts of anxiety and can't sleep.
It's like I was circled out to take on everyone else's share of suffering.

Last edited:
It's normal to feel like that. I've lost my gains from gym, clean healthy diet, and walking. I'm always tired. I feel like there's not much point to go out alone anymore at my age. I don't have much reason to live anymore. My life is LDAR until I rope, unless I find a beautiful girlfriend that's youthful and not a slut.

This is my life described perfectly.

I’m already a dead man walking.