Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Anyone else gets tired of the Johnny Depp vs Amber Heard? How would it end if it wasnt Johnny Depp but an ugly guy?

M

MrUgly

"Swallow the Blackpill you fag" - Albert Einstein
★★★★★
Yeah women defend Johnny Depp. Think about it then you know why they defend him. He looks good. Thats it. Amber Heard is a bitch yes and she is a monster but they hype around this shit is just because its Johnny Depp and he is good looking. If it was an ugly guy instead there wouldnt be as much hype and women definitely wouldnt defend him so much. FUCK NORMIES FUCK WOMEN

yeah women are shallow creatures that needs to be put out of their own misery

My brother was following that shit religiously.

My brother was following that shit religiously.
Im sorry to hear that you have this kind of brother. My brother is a chadlite he is younger than me and I know he gets 100% pussy... fuck him I havent talked to him anymore since a month I cant deal with it anymore the imagination hes fucking while im playing Call of duty mobile in my bed in the night while he is outside

i care so little about these rich fucks

Panem et circenses, nothing else. All the people involved are Hollywood actors. To obsess about this shit is like reading convoluted fan theories about Harry Potter.

Let me tell you what would happen if Johnny was an ugly man:

Cucked whiteknight army and demon femoids would insult Johnny and praise for Amber. Amber would've won the court and Johnny would've to pay her until his death. %80 of the courts are like this according to study. Because foids don't want to divorce chad. They divorce their man because he is ugly and he is not able to wageslave anymore.

He would be in jail now.

I also hear about Pique and Shakira breakup from the normies all the time.