Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Anyone else gets depressed by how horribly foids age?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
This may sound cucked but any time I see an attractive foid I always get really upset knowing that by the age of 25 she will most likely look like complete shit. I should be happy because a foid's only worth is her youth and fertile pussy but I get sad because I know that her prime years are being given to the Chads and Tyrones who spitroast her every Friday night instead of the husband who will get the leftovers after she's done having her fun.
I also get sad because I know that I will not get to experience a prime foid's body. How can people say "things get better" if we all age? Things getting better is not marrying some used up 25 year old grandmother who got dicked by every Chad in the country and having her shit out kids.
Why must foids age so damn horribly? It's like they all begin to rot after the age of 25. It seems to be getting even worse nowadays. I'm starting to see foids in their early 20s who like they're in their mid-30s. What is the cause of this?

Don't worry. Soon you'll get to be depressed by how horribly you age too. Just give it time.

If it fixes my chubby babyface then i'm all for it.

Oh don't worry, you'll love the furrow between your eyes, the wrinkles on your forehead, the hollowing out of your tear trough, the dark circles and bags under your eyes, the nasiolabial folds, and the dry gaunt haggard look of your aging skin.

Plus if you're really lucky you might go bald.

It's gonna be great.

This has to have something to do with the modern diet and lifestyle and shit, when I look at photos from my parents' day the women there were much nicer looking in their 20s and 30s. And makeup too, one of the most obnoxiously "cute" girls everyone drooled over back in my high school wore a shitton of makeup, now she's 25 and looks like approaching 40.

The agepill is a brutal pill to swallow.

No i really dont care. i didnt fuck them in young age and cant fuck at old age.its over.
The agepill is a brutal pill to swallow.

Why would that make me depressed?

What does depress me is how they still continue to attract the soy numale's attention and money even after losing most of their looks.

yes bro each year that passes it haunts me of not experiencing foids in their prime. Things WONT get better with time

This is one of our few vengeances.

I know many men who are stuck in loveless marriages with fat, miserable old hags. I don't envy them one little bit. I became disillusioned with the concept of LTR/marriage years ago. Inceldom saved me from something arguably just as bad.

You'll have to see the beauty of wrinkles, forehead lines and saggy skin. That's already showing when foids turn 25, especially on white women. If you're lucky you can find an older foid in her early 30s with even more pronounced wrinkles and lines. She'll teach you a thing or two about life. :soy:

The agepill is a inevitable pill that affects everyone.

What depresses me is how they still continue to attract the soy numale's attention and money even after losing most of their looks.

They would age much better if they didn't live such hedonistic and degenerate lifestyles. The reason why modern Western women age so quickly is unhealthy sedentary lifestyle, booze, parties, drugs...

If you want to look at how healthy women age look at models for example. They have to live healthy and age well... Gisele Bündchen, Adriana Lima, Doutzen Kroes... All of them way over 30 and still looking good. Heidi Klum is over 40 and also aged well. Or Trump's wife Melania for example (former model).

It's all about healthy lifestyle.

The agepill is brutal pill to swallow.

It depends on how well the person takes care of himself, both males and females. The MGTOW wall thing is cope.

If you want to age well, you have to eat a healthy diet, avoid the sun too much, and use anti-aging skincare products. Most people don't do this and age like shit.

Seeing foods age is lifefuel for me as either way I won't reap the benefits of they're youthful bodies. All I know is the second the Norwood reaper comes knocking, I'm as finished as a post wall roastie.

No. It makes me happy actually.

Yes, I am aware this is a cope, but I smile ear to ear when I look at how fat and nasty looking my old high school whores are. Fuck, even the foids that rejected me 5 years ago look like shit now.

surely there are some ethnic foids that age well

Asians age well until menopause starts to kick in

Why would you be upset? If anything you should be trying to cope by saying you get the last laugh.

yes bro each year that passes it haunts me of not experiencing foids in their prime. Things WONT get better with time
No, brah! The MGTOW's assured me that, when we hit 50, we'll get to turn down the bitches that rejected us 30 years ago, and fuck their daughters instead! :rolleyes:

This may sound cucked but any time I see an attractive foid I always get really upset knowing that by the age of 25 she will most likely look like complete shit. I should be happy because a foid's only worth is her youth and fertile pussy but I get sad because I know that her prime years are being given to the Chads and Tyrones who spitroast her every Friday night instead of the husband who will get the leftovers after she's done having her fun.
I also get sad because I know that I will not get to experience a prime foid's body. How can people say "things get better" if we all age? Things getting better is not marrying some used up 25 year old grandmother who got dicked by every Chad in the country and having her shit out kids.
Why must foids age so damn horribly? It's like they all begin to rot after the age of 25. It seems to be getting even worse nowadays. I'm starting to see foids in their early 20s who like they're in their mid-30s. What is the cause of this?
I've noticed it too and it is terrible. They are getting fat, zitty, unhealthy and their faces are falling apart.

They do the whole hog of bad health practices:
  • eating cheap vegetable oils instead of natural fats, to save money for luxury purchases
  • snacking all the time so they are never in that phase where the body rests and regenerates
  • generally ignoring their weight and health, from depression because nothing can satisfy their ego, even if they picked a decent BF rather than just some thug trash that seemed cool
  • alcohol and smoking both of which age the face fast, and other tissues like breast
  • makeup caked on, not removed before bed
You just need to realize that, at the same time that getting a younger woman is becoming harder, the period of time where she's in her prime is also getting SHORTER because of all these practices, LOL at having a dick in this fucking timeline.

It's lifefuel but bad at the same time, I have mixed emotions about it.

To a certain extent.

At least they suffer knowing that they are ugly, but unfortunately that doesn’t stop cucks from granting them free shit.

At least they suffer knowing that they are ugly, but unfortunately that doesn’t stop cucks from granting them free shit.
Its those damn cucks that always uplift them and give them constant praise.