Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over anyone else get treated like a retard?

Cobalt1257

Cobalt1257

Ready or not, I'm the illegitimate son of God!
-
this happens to me a lot. i'm not exactly smart but i'm able to do most work in school without needing help. it happens mainly with teachers (because the school informs them of my autism) and holy shit it's so fucking embarrassing. i get that they're just trying to help but i hate being constantly asked if i'm okay and shit like that. but the worst part is when normies that [UWSL]i've never even met before immediately recognize that there's something wrong with me and start talking to me like i'm a retard who can't even tie my shoes. god i fucking hate it so much. and btw i don't think it's because i look retarded. i actually look fairly normal, probably about a 6/10 on a good day. the only problem is that i'm skinny as hell. i don't wear minecraft gamer shirts or shit like that.[/UWSL]

by my father yes

I used to when I was in school

its not over you probably will have a chance maybe if you change your environment

i like getting treated like a retard, people expect less from you then

Yes by some of my family even though i dont act autistic.

Yes by some of my family even though i dont act autistic.

Meme Think GIF

By people in authority who know I am a autist yes

Normies treat incels like retards

yes because ethnic and low IQ