Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else get told "Don't worry your time will come"

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
idk about you guys but I've been hearing how it's going to get better for me for years now. I've been hearing this same line since I was a teenager and now I'm almost 30 and I still haven't achieved any sort of success. I wonder how much longer I'll have to wait? I work a shitty low paying job and I still don't have a woman.

When I was a teenager my mom saw my bank statement and it had a PUA program I paid like 170 bucks for in it. Yes, it was embarrassing, but she told me, "Oh son, don't worry about that, your time will come." She acted as if everything would sort itself out on its own. Women can't relate to the male experience, men approach and stuff just happens for them. She'll be on her deathbed one day still telling me how "my time will come."

Yes and they use to tell me it so casually use to just piss me off

Yep it's another tiresome quote

Welcome to reality :feelsaww:

Yes and like a post I made, YOU CANT MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME. Normie faggot advice, if your time comes you were never a TRUECEL!:reeeeee: If a foid told you your time will come tell her that time is now and rape her or you are doomed:feelsdevil:( in GTA V with the rape mod enabled) :dafuckfeels:

All the copers in my family, tho they’re also getting blackpilled slowly in 2022 hypergamy

It's been a while since i wasn't told this but yes

Normies rely on their faith too much

yep and "stop looking for love and it will come to you"

Yes and like a post I made, YOU CANT MAKE UP FOR LOST TIME. Normie faggot advice, if your time comes you were never a TRUECEL!:reeeeee: If a foid told you your time will come tell her that time is now and rape her or you are doomed:feelsdevil:( in GTA V with the rape mod enabled) :dafuckfeels:
Fuck foids only rape is the solution :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

LMAO yes, the old "don't worry you'll be fine" thing. I remember it well.

It is more about protecting the speaker's feelings than the listener's.

I remember a conversation years ago where my mate's wife said me she thought I was "a good catch." (I wasn't fishing for sympathy or pity, I remember it was a convo with a bunch of people about the perils of internet dating sites as they were then. )

This was shown clearly to have been just words a few years later... My mate cheated on her, she found out and divorced him. Didn't keep in touch at all after that, certainly didn't ever introduce me to any of her single girl friends. OK, bye... :feelsmusic:

It's a fucking lie. You know what "my time" will be? A rain of nuclear warheads. That would be "my time". Or seeing Western soyciety fizzle out and descend into Oblivion. Because I swear to GOD, if I'm a 40 year old Incel and some 35+ roastoid comes crawling with a broken body and mind from decades of dick hopping, if that putrid WHORE has the audacity to fake feelings so I betacuxx her in a dead bedroom, I'll probably go full ape mode on her :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Also, I had cucks telling me to save up for that shit. Listen, you verminous cattle. No foid in this world is entitled to a cent of the hard-leeched resources I earned in the years before she turned up, years when she would not even spit into my general direction.

Yep, mostly by parents. It's such a cope

Everyday from everyone who knows my problem

When my time comes I’ll fuck them all in a huge orgy (in a video game):feelsLSD: