Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel anyone else get extremely euphoric when they think about suicide ?

M

mrhaircut33

Banned
-
it’s like the happiest feeling i can get. The thought that any time i can end it all

We all have the option of ending it at any time...

No, but sometimes I get euphoric think about someone killing me.

I wouldn't say euphoric, i would probably rather refer to it as an quit calming thought.

It's salvation this is why you feel what you feel

Not really because I cant end it due to fear and parents

Totally, but know I'll never bring myself to do it...

[LifeFuel]

Yes. It will all be over soon.

it’s like the happiest feeling i can get. The thought that any time i can end it all
I get it when I think about dying but suicide gets me really anxious because it's so difficult. But ye I get what you mean, it feels really relieving to think whenever you're stressed out that you can always end it.

Yeah, until I realized that I can't end it all at any time, because a rational planned suicide isn't easy to go through with. I always came up with some excuse, or something to wait for "and then I'll kill myself". In other words I procrastinated endlessly, just like I was doing for everything else at the time.

Hate to ruin your happy mood but you probably won't do it.

I wouldn't go from this world by just killing myself tbh ngl and when I think about suicide I always thinking ER as a option but ofc not to normies I know >>>>>better<<<<<< places :feelswhere: If I'm going to die I will not just going to kms I will bring agony , brutality , horror , terror to >>>>>them<<<<< So when i think about suicide I always thinking these things and its really makes me happy JFL I love the feeling of adrenaline and terrorizing >>>>them<<<<<

i get euphoric when i think about harming others in cruel ways not myself