Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anyone else get burst of angry moments at your parents. I fuckin hate these guys.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Everytime they call me I talk to them like nothing is wrong and my anger goes away but every once in 2 days I feel so much anger at them.

Like why are they such stupid low iq
idiots who can’t manage their finance if their life depends on it. Like wtf. All they know is how to raise a good drone wageslave son that will work for the system and hate his life every fuckin day.

If wageslave son wasn’t enough, they managed to give birth to my whore sister who lies to their face does w/e she wants. My dad likes to pretend like nothing is wrong because he is a clueless low iq faggot who can’t tell my sis is a lying whore but my mom knows my sister is a lier and she accepts her whore ways.

I get occasional calls and texts from them sometimes but sometimes I wish they’d drop dead. Or even better, if I can drop dead and they can continue living their meaningless drone lives.

Honestly sometimes I think I got bipolar. Idk how I continue to hate them this much but still talk them on regular basis and pretend like everything is normal.

Last edited:
No, my parents are kid okay except shitty genes they gave me

I don't blame you, parents do nothing but create suffering