Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else get bullied by girls in kindergarten?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I was the shortest kid in my elementary and kindergarten schools. All of the girls would make fun of my height and call me names. They would do it right in front of the teachers who did nothing. I would cry from the bullying and my teachers would call me a baby and that I wasn't acting my age. I hit a growth spurt during the summer before 6th grade and now I'm average height so I don't get mocked for height anymore but it was my first taste of the cruelty of girls.

All i remember from kindergarten is that i split my head open on the same tunnel entrance 2 times
while playing catch
and each time had to go to the emergency room to get it stitched back together .
That may explain my memory loss and my severe autism .
i also remember eating sand and killing ants with a blowtorch i stole from the janitor .

All i remember from kindergarten is that i split my head open on the same tunnel entrance 2 times
while playing catch
and each time had to go to the emergency room to get it stitched back together .
That may explain my memory loss and my severe autism .
i also remember eating sand and killing ants with a blowtorch i stole from the janitor .
Wb

In kindergarten?

never began for kindergartencels

Last edited:
Not in kindergarten but I was bullied by girls in elementary school.

no i got along with most in preschool and whatever its called in the us. the real shit didnt start until school started for real

No Im not So fucking beta

How am I beta for getting bullied in kindergarten?
Just say stfu or roast them and most of the foids would stop bullying you.

most of the kindergarten foids cry over the smallest shit
it ain’t hard.
Foids also tried to bully me but i standed my ground

Just say stfu or roast them and most of the foids would stop bullying you.

most of the kindergarten foids cry over the smallest shit
it ain’t hard.
Foids also tried to bully me but i standed my ground
No they wouldn't have. And didn't you read the part about the teachers doing nothing about it.

i don't think so, my memory isn't that great but i believe life was still ok at that age

No they wouldn't have. And didn't you read the part about the teachers doing nothing about it.
How do you know they wouldn’t you didn’t even try?

No, for me it was from the ages of 9-15 that women my age would bully me. They were nicer to me in their pre-pubescent years and obviously after they matured post-puberty. During puberty their body is filled estrogen which makes them crave chad and be disgusted by lower value men, it is the most brutal time period for getting bullied by women

I was bullied by women when I was in the womb

How do you know they wouldn’t you didn’t even try?
Because they had back up from other girls and I would tell them to stop and they would laugh. Besides I was like 8 I couldn't insult them like I could now.

Yes i was bullied by one son of a bitch, the fucking teacheres dont give a fuck

Same. I was bullied my whole life. I got used to it. I don't know what it feels like to not get bullied, or not get picked on, or get respected.

A girl bullied me once hitting me saying hahaaa u cant hit a girl cause its bad hahahaaa . so i hit her back i was seen as a monster lol

I beat the crap out of everyone back then lol good times

Unfortunately there were some bigger kids that were retarded and got left behing later on in school so I wasn't the #1 alpha male anymore. And maybe that's why im incel now

Well, now that school is over what really matters is how much money you got. Everything else can be fixed by money

Bullied?

No, yet strangely enough one of them tried to involve me in her scheme to hurt or try and do something cruel or mean to someone she didn't like ie another girl most probably.

Its been so long I forget what her exact plan/scheme was, I just remember it was negative in nature and I don't know if the other person would've deserved what she had planned or not?

Probably not I'm thinking, heh.

That’s a bit of a stretch. Lil’ bastids cant even use the bathroom properly at that age.

That’s a bit of a stretch. Lil’ bastids cant even use the bathroom properly at that age.
Why do you think it's a strech? They were making fun of me for my height.

There was this one girl that was a daughter from our next door neighbor. My parents and them used to get into a lot of disputes, didn’t really understand why but there was a lot of yelling and heated arguments from across the fence. This girl was pretty popular, and had a large group of friends to back her up. She used to slap me across the face and told me to go back to China, also saying that she hated what my father did to her mother.

She single handedly turned just about everyone in kinder against me. I was the shortest kid as well, making me such an easy target.

I was also the shortest in elementary. I ended up being barely average/below avg at 5'8. I remember a lot of them called me ugly too.