Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else get banned from modern warfare

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Thank God I didn't pay for it, I got a friend's copy to make sure they didn't get any money

I sign in today, it says this profile is banned for two weeks. No reason whatsoever. I don't cheat or use exploits. I only play search and destroy same as all other cods.

I would be fuming if I paid for it. Apparently thousands others are banned for no reason as well.

No, I don't play shit

lol was about to buy it

lol was about to buy it
Don't. It seems you can get banned if people report you too much for no reason

Since I barely talk in game chat I can only assume I was just getting reported by asshurt shitters. What the hell is the point of such strict sbmm if you still get reported for winning anyway

That game is pretty cancer tbh

No tbh. I don’t play that game so I can’t get banned from it.

Go to the r/Modernwarfare subreddit. It was happening to a lot of people. They somehow got unbanned.

apparently it may have something to do with 3rd party software which the game thinks is "cheating software" when in reality its something like your mouse software.

I almost never play online games and when I do, I don't interact much with people there. Also I try to be polite because I know how normies are about demanding someone banned over any stupid shit they said.

More like Modern Goyware, am I rite?

Shit I hope I am not banned

I don't play casual games

Lmao what console?

Autism
He's not wrong. The game is literally absolutely unplayable on every mode other than search and destroy. Which is fine for me, because that's all I've played on cod for years. But every other mode is atrociously bad. The spawns and mechanics horribly mesh to make the most dogshit TDM/other core modes call of duty has ever had outside of ghosts. But, it is one of the better search and destroy cods out there. That's literally the only thing I ever touch on that game.

I don't play casual games
Yet you have a crysis profile picture... Nice try man.

Yet you have a crysis profile picture... Nice try man.
I don't know if i would call Crysis casual, it isn't exactly Hotline Miami difficult but it was still kilometers ahead of the usual garbage we got nowadays. Besides it's the lore i like the most behind the Crysisverse, in this case the nanosuit :)

I don't know if i would call Crysis casual, it isn't exactly Hotline Miami difficult but it was still kilometers ahead of the usual garbage we got nowadays. Besides it's the lore i like the most behind the Crysisverse, in this case the nanosuit :)
Crysis then bringing up hotline Miami in an attempt to disprove "casualness"? Holy shit man, rich.

Might want to try reading that again a few times.
Point is, coming into a thread just to say call of duty is casual is comedy gold. Clown move, and there's always that one guy who does it, as if we don't already know how mainstream and accessible call of duty has been for years now.

Point is, coming into a thread just to say call of duty is casual is comedy gold.
It wasn't necessarily because of that, it just so happened that you mentioned COD instead of...idk, what is a less known casual game now?

This makes me glad I could never get into the series.

I’ve tried playing it and it just doesn’t appeal to me.

I guess I just prefer the Halo style and feel of play.

This makes me glad I could never get into the series.

I’ve tried playing it and it just doesn’t appeal to me.

I guess I just prefer the Halo style and feel of play.
Never could get into halo.

Never could get into halo.
I got burned out on playing it thanks to my Halo 2 online days TBH.

(Though I don’t mind firing up the old campaigns from time time on the MCC).

I suppose I’m glad about that as well since now the devs are supporting the BLM marxist traitors.

I got burned out on playing it thanks to my Halo 2 online days TBH.

(Though I don’t mind firing up the old campaigns from time time on the MCC).

I suppose I’m glad about that as well since now the devs are supporting the BLM marxist traitors.
Every company eventually goes to shit

Look at obsidian and the sorry piece of shit state they're in now, outer world's was literal vomit trash

Nope, but I heard people were getting banned without reason and there is no way to contact support :feelskek:

The spawns and mechanics
Yh they're bad.

My laptop can barely run cod at a playable frame rate and I just get angry. Plan to overhaul everything and go via pc