Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else get angry when they see a certain flag?

Teutonic Knight

Teutonic Knight

Mythic
Whenever I see the EU flag I get filled with rage, I can't help it.

It's like being constantly reminded that your country is occupied by the Euro-Atlantic homo-feminist empire of garbage.

rBVaI1mX9VGAaCyfAAG2MmDIVzQ931.jpg

This for me is like...

red-flag-and-bull.png

I hate the EU as well. But the flag does nothing for me.

The cuckopean union and israel tbh

I hate seeing the LGBT or any LGBT related flags. Especially when you live a big left-leaning city. That's never fun seeing those little shits being flown at coffee shops and (ofcourse) vegan shops. Others dont bother me as much

I hate seeing the LGBT or any LGBT related flags. Especially when you live a big left-leaning city. That's never fun seeing those little shits being flown at coffee shops and (ofcourse) vegan shops. Others dont bother me as much

LGBT flag is the consequence of the EU in the case of Eastern Europe.

Euro-Atlantic integrations are the root of all evil.

LGBT flag is the consequence of the EU in the case of Eastern Europe.

Euro-Atlantic integrations are the root of all evil.
Abolish the EU's open border standard and i wouldn't care

EU, American, Isreali flags

I hate seeing that homo flag plastered everywhere, above schools, libraries, police stations, I can't escape from it.
Although I'm glad Pride Month is done for for, I dread the though of seeing it again next year.

The faggot flag

Every flag because they shouldn’t exist

yes man
it's only normal to hate the symbol of an entity you despise

The pedophilia flag, also known as the LGBT flag. Fuaark one time I was tempted to steal one off of my neighbor’s porch and record myself burning it. But I would’ve gotten crucified had I gotten caught and I’m not low inhib :(, it was probably a good idea I didn’t go through with it.
I hate seeing that homo flag plastered everywhere, above schools, libraries, police stations, I can't escape from it.
Although I'm glad Pride Month is done for for, I dread the though of seeing it again next year.
Yeah, nowadays you have to have a (positive) opinion on homos in order to not face ostracism. I hate the west.

Last edited:
High quality thread.

1200px-Flag_of_Israel.svg.png

1200px-Flag_of_Europe.svg.png

ussr__25993_zoom.jpg

1200px-Flag_of_Turkey.svg.png

1200px-AQMI_Flag.svg.png

I don't get angry at the rainbow flag. Gay people are awesome.

Same fag flags. They prink now them everywhere :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelsseriously:

Faggots flag the canserous rainbow
Israel flag
Eu flag

hate seeing it as well
as if anyone holds any alliance it

Looks similar to the left-upper part of the Betsy Ross variant, the "first" US flag, with a star less:
1600px-Flag_of_the_United_States_%281777-1795%29.svg.png

I despise the EU as an entity, I'm quite indifferent to the flag, but angry to see it everywhere, on all public construction sites, public buildings, that this site was "financed" by the EU even after long time it was finished, etc.

And there are these extremely ugly Euros, which gives no value to represents Europe.

Last edited:
I despise the EU as an entity, I'm quite indifferent to the flag, but angry to see it everywhere, on all public construction sites, public buildings, that this site was "financed" by the EU even after long time it was finished, etc.

Yeah and who finances the EU? The EU countries do. They're basically just "financing" something that the state could have finance itself if it wasn't in EU.

Yeah and who finances the EU? The EU countries do. They're basically just "financing" something that the state could have finance itself if it wasn't in EU.
I fully agree with you, it's just EU propaganda. And many States pays more than they get from the EU, still you see these flags almost everywhere a public contract is made.

Yes, especially flags from countries whose girls I've liked the most and have treated me most brutally.

Two flags make my blood boil just by looking at them:
The Sodomite flag and The Jew flag

I feel rage when I see the LGBTQ flag and notice that it doesn't contain other sexual minorities such as incels and pedo/hebe/ephebophiles.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back