Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else full of rage today?

Ducky

Ducky

Supreme Gentleman, Scholar, and Evil-Doer
My parents make too much goddam noise. I dont even want to be on my computer right now. Id rather be on the porch smoking a cigarette but I feel suffocated by their looks and the chance that they will engage me in conversation. I hate hearing their stupid videos. I hate the fact that they can hear me typing this post and every other goddam post and they know exactly what I am doing. Im not writing a fucking novel. They know I dont have friends and I am just posting on forums because what else would I be doing. Im going to explode. I need to move out soon. I really hope I get a call back from this job.

had a pretty good day

That's good. What did you get up to. Maybe I should do something with the rest of my day
slept good, went to the gym, ate healthy, played with the cat, left when my parents came home, hanged around listening to music, bought ice cream then came back home when they were alseep.

just trying to enjoy the lil things

slept good, went to the gym, ate healthy, played with the cat, left when my parents came home, hanged around listening to music, bought ice cream then came back home when they were alseep.

just trying to enjoy the lil things
Thats good. I skipped the gym today. Ive been skipping a lot the last couple weeks. Maybe that's where Im going wrong

most days i feel ya

every day of my fucking life. finished up my semester the other day and feel completely drained and demoralized because even though im learning shit it feels like i've accomplished nothing. here i am about to sit through yet another summer inside with no friends or anything going on.

yes
Lol low effort post
he is an OG postmaxxer, what do you expect

My parents make too much goddam noise. I dont even want to be on my computer right now. Id rather be on the porch smoking a cigarette but I feel suffocated by their looks and the chance that they will engage me in conversation. I hate hearing their stupid videos. I hate the fact that they can hear me typing this post and every other goddam post and they know exactly what I am doing. Im not writing a fucking novel. They know I dont have friends and I am just posting on forums because what else would I be doing. Im going to explode. I need to move out soon. I really hope I get a call back from this job.
extremely based man

most days i feel ya
Hang in there
every day of my fucking life. finished up my semester the other day and feel completely drained and demoralized because even though im learning shit it feels like i've accomplished nothing. here i am about to sit through yet another summer inside with no friends or anything going on.
I've been there. I'm making progress but at a snails pace. I just need privacy.