Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else fucking hate trannies?

• Thread starter TheProphetMuscle
  • Start date
TheProphetMuscle

TheProphetMuscle

Scary Monster
★★★★★
It's happened a few times i thought i was gonna score but then after a while i find out they're a tranny faggot. Like why did they have to make me go through all that before letting me know? There was this one i met on a dating app, looked like a girl and set itself as a girl on the dating app, and doesn't let me know until after we meet up so of course i cut it off when i found out. I was so disgusted and more blackpilled after that because i realized the best i could get is a tranny faggot. And i hate how they expect us to act like they're actually female and wanna have sex with them.

JFL at still going on dating apps as an incel

Why is the whole western media bending down to them anyways? aren't Transgenders like 2% of the population in any given country? why are they shoved everywhere and why is Tranny shit always guarded like it's gold?

So many fucking mentally ill freaks in our world honestly.

Male to female trannies are funny as they make foids seethe hard

People with the mental disease that makes them want to cut their dick off then cross dress need to be put in mental asylums and the ones who do it should be tortured to death in real life. Yes I said real life because they deserve it for being such degenerate filth

Guys are masochist
People with the mental disease that makes them want to cut their dick off then cross dress need to be put in mental asylums and the ones who do it should be tortured to death in real life. Yes I said real life because they deserve it for being such degenerate filth

You met up with a tranny?
Highres 12082432

It's happened a few times i thought i was gonna score but then after a while i find out they're a tranny faggot. Like why did they have to make me go through all that before letting me know? There was this one i met on a dating app, looked like a girl and set itself as a girl on the dating app, and doesn't let me know until after we meet up so of course i cut it off when i found out. I was so disgusted and more blackpilled after that because i realized the best i could get is a tranny faggot. And i hate how they expect us to act like they're actually female and wanna have sex with them.

this tbh
Why is the whole western media bending down to them anyways? aren't Transgenders like 2% of the population in any given country? why are they shoved everywhere and why is Tranny shit always guarded like it's gold?

((())))

I just hate cuz they keep trying to infiltrate into the media (games etc)

Extremist liberalism combined with wholesale attack on gender roles

I'm just indifferent the faster this world burns the better.

seeing trannies vs foids on twitter is funny af
I hope fake foids with penises start invading female changing rooms, I will call any foid who opposes this a transphobe. It will be super hilarious when inevitably, some ethnic male to females start appearing. Imagine an Indian MtF with Staceys in a changing room?

aren't Transgenders like 2% of the population in any given country?
I'm pretty sure it isn't even that. They're a super small minority that the entire world has to bend over backwards for for some reason

never seen a tranny accomplish anything good after they became a tranny

I'm pretty sure it isn't even that. They're a super small minority that the entire world has to bend over backwards for for some reason

Every time I decide to waste my time and make an account on those stupid apps theres always faggots posing as females or trannies messaging me.

Theyre easy to hate. Best thing to do is spread propaganda enticing them to join the 41%

Sweetie, stop being such a transphobe. Who hurt you? Are you not man enough to have sex with a trans woman? Trans women are women, end of story. Your “personal preferences” are problematic, discriminatory, and transphobic. This is 2020, ok? Do better, be better. #bemoral