Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anyone else friendless?

L

Looksredpilled

Banned
-
I am tbh, I only have the guy I live with and some of the dudes who go out with eachother maybe on the weekends, but I have no close friend at all. It seems like ppl dont even want real friends no more.

I dont even think if not getting girls is my worst problem, I just dont have any human connections ...

How about u?

I have no friends. Never did.

No friends here, people generally dont want to associate with me because I'm too ugly. The only friend I had is a giga autist, although I wouldn't consider that a friendship given that he was too autistic to probably understand the concept.

Teehee inkels its your personality

I dont have any friends. Complete loner and i don't mind. Was never a social being

all my "friends" sooner or later left me to rot once they got gf's.
take the friendpill. a whiff of vagina is more powerful than ten years+ of friendship.
it's not worth it.

I'm still in touch with a few friends from school, but I don't meet up with them on any sort of regular basis. I only met up with a friend twice in the whole of last year. So for all intents and purposes I am a loner.

I dont have any friends. Complete loner and i don't mind. Was never a social being
I just want a nice girl, but am okay with not having any friends unless it was to become heros together

I haven’t had any friends since leaving high school. I’m very lonely tbh but I get by. This place helps.

It does hurt to see that my brother has so many friends while I’m a friendless loser. I guess that’s the perks of being attractive and NT.

Never have, I don’t see the point.

No friends here, people generally dont want to associate with me because I'm too ugly. The only friend I had is a giga autist, although I wouldn't consider that a friendship given that he was too autistic to probably understand the concept.
Lol

People are so shitty too, they claim to be goodhearted and all, but as soon as they figure out u dont have any other friends, they become standoffish and eventually cut the contact.

What the fuck happened to this world? Human beings have no common ground no more.

People are so shitty too, they claim to be goodhearted and all, but as soon as they figure out u dont have any other friends, they become standoffish and eventually cut the contact.

What the fuck happened to this world? Human beings have no common ground no more.
That’s the worst part at first they like me but sooner or later they reject me

I dont think we as humans are made for a society like this. Being constantly connected thru the internet, leaving no real life connection to happen.

We men were made to work together in teams, hunting, working at the factory, the woods, the army, thats how we create brotherhoods.

Nowadays instead we are single well into our 30s compensating our shitty life with going out getting drunk trying to get the validation from some drunk ass sperm bottle.

The only person I talk to is my mom.