Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Anyone else finds @Fontaine's avi extremely intimidating?

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Im finding myself actively avoiding his threads because his avi is so intimidating and Im afraid Ill post something that hell disagree with

Stop being a pansy

Stop being a pansy

Im low T on top of being extremely high inhib, its in my blood (which part of the reason why Ive never asked a girl out in my life JFL). Wish I could somehow overcome this fear of mine and learn how not to give a fuck

Pretty sure he subconsciously knew that when making that picture his avatar

A little bit tbh ngl

I could understand if it's the normie cucks you know but you need to develop more a resistance to hfailo effect online to strangers
This is a must as an incel

I thought it was Jude Law at first. It looks like a Nazi commander.

avi halo is legit

I do tend to picture people looking like their avatars. At least my avi is a subhuman that's even uglier than I am I guess.

Im low T too so i get intimidated easily tbh

Im low T on top of being extremely high inhib, its in my blood (which part of the reason why Ive never asked a girl out in my life JFL). Wish I could somehow overcome this fear of mine and learn how not to give a fuck
Cute

i avi mog him

I thought it was Jude Law at first. It looks like a Nazi commander.
LMAO hes a virgin? Do you know how old he is?

i kinda lost respect for him though once he said he would allow "blackpilled" females if he was administrator, jfl if u think blackpilled females exist
LMAO hes a virgin? Do you know how old he is?

i kinda lost respect for him though once he said he would allow "blackpilled" females if he was administrator, jfl if u think blackpilled females exist

Disgusting. Fontaine is likely JIDF in disguise :feelshehe:

i find his low iq posts intimidating